The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

I've just finished wiping the tears from my eyes...

https://apiln.co.uk/britain-is-full-of-museums-and-tourist-attractions-with-terrible-mannequins/

steve

I'm a big fan of the lady mannequin at Bodmin (Backing away from the beast whilst still eating chocolate) I nearly wet myself laughing.

I had to save the picture, there's a use for that somewhere, just not sure what it is yet :).

• Like 1

Just a nice proper railway image this, for some reason it always gives me a warm glow when I look at it, nowt spectacular but it still has a touch of the old romance in its own way... Brum Snow Hill c.1963 / 64 when the Brush Type 4s took over from the Westerns on the 'northern route' out of Paddington, the first coach is still in WR chocolate and cream livery, the station will soon lose its status and become the world's largest unstaffed halt...

post-7638-0-07535600-1501240439.jpg

• Like 5

I can only imagine that Boring is a very 'holy' place...

That was a bit deep...  (two for the price of one !)

Yes, some might describe it as a bit of a hole.  

In reality it's mostly nondescript. It's in a semi-rural area transitioning from urban sprawl to the mountains. Depending on which way you are going, it is on the road to Damascus.

• Like 1

Just a nice proper railway image this, for some reason it always gives me a warm glow when I look at it, nowt spectacular but it still has a touch of the old romance in its own way... Brum Snow Hill c.1963 / 64 when the Brush Type 4s took over from the Westerns on the 'northern route' out of Paddington, the first coach is still in WR chocolate and cream livery, the station will soon lose its status and become the world's largest unstaffed halt...

attachicon.gifBrum Snow Hill D16xx 1960s.jpg

G'Day Gents

Look 'Steam heating' remember that !

manna

• Like 1

Yes, some might describe it as a bit of a hole.  

In reality it's mostly nondescript. It's in a semi-rural area transitioning from urban sprawl to the mountains. Depending on which way you are going, it is on the road to Damascus.

From Wiki . . Damascus is located east of Happy Valley  . . . . . and west of Boring.

John

• RMweb Premium

Watch the Birdie:

post-6208-0-38687800-1501338949_thumb.jpg

I took it in Venice years ago when this pigeon landed on the camera,

I always thought it was amusing maybe you will.

Keith

maybe the photographer had primed it with corn

Edited by melmerby
  • Like 7