Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

• RMweb Premium

That warship looks fabulous

Thank you kindly.

To my eyes the nameplate looks to be on at an angle.  It was measured to all four corners and re-checked with the square.  Having seen how this and other pics for the same set look on screen I became convinced it had skewed. I measured it again and it is indeed perfectly squared and centred!  

Fabulous, as you say.

Thank you kindly.

To my eyes the nameplate looks to be on at an angle.  It was measured to all four corners and re-checked with the square.  Having seen how this and other pics for the same set look on screen I became convinced it had skewed. I measured it again and it is indeed perfectly squared and centred!  

Fabulous, as you say.

An iptical ollusion!!

Stunning work Adrian.Can you tell us the models provenance please.

Rob,

1450 is a Masterpiece 'Lite' and the trailer is an Orion kit. The loco had to be BR lined green and the trailer maroon, which is the only form they were in when I remember them.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

A few of my new autotrain!

I would just like to add that when I first saw the photo's a little while ago my first thought was that that really is a stunning piece of modelling, which it really is. It is so lifelike, and very well finished, and I just wish that I could get somewhere near to your very high standards.

With best regards,

Rob.