Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

Guest jim s-w

Hi All

A few new ones from me. More on my layout thread (address in sig)

56066%20at%20BNS.jpg

There was some booked freight though New Street - Steel was the more common freight you might find. This is 56066 a detailed and repowered Mainline model

31232%20platform%206.jpg

31232 is a repowered lima. Here she waits at the Bristol end of platform 6

Cheers

Jim

• Like 8

Grim day, grim location, grim loco, grim light, grim building.............................perfect !

post-6667-0-05153000-1298123002_thumb.jpg

Superb, you can almost smell that hot oily aroma that hung about diesel depots. I wonder if the cab doors have been left unlocked?

Nostalgia - definitely much better than it used to be.

Great work

J

post-4446-0-92909700-1298220477_thumb.jpg Class45 D71 passes Donnington West on a train of cement presflos[Airfix/Dapol kits].Mr Sandhills what a great shot,having photed this spot from just a few feet away back in 1985[see 80s scotland thread].Great nostalgia youve even got the weather spot on,good stuff keep it up.
  • Like 11

Guest LNER Tom

1958-Eastcote Central....Early Evening

On shed A1 60141 Abbotsford of Copley Hill prepares to move of...while A2 60539 Bronzino of Heaten shed simmers patiently as the A1/1 60113 Great Northern moves on shed before returning home to Doncaster tomorrow.

DSCF1910-1.jpg

• Like 10