Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

Guest jim s-w

Hi All

A few from me

overview%202%20march%202011.jpg

A quiet moment

128%20at%20BNS%20march%202011.jpg

A class 128 arrives from Wolverhampton

58040%20at%20BNS%20march%202011b.jpg

Class 58 'on the drags'

Cheers

Jim

• Like 18

Guest LNER Tom

Morning Chaps

Linked to my last picture, I have done a new North Eastern Steam video...well it's more of a short rather than a proper episode. 'Spotting' will be a new format of 30-60 seconds of lineside action on the layout. This is Part 1 which deals with some Pacific action ;)

[\youtube]
  • Like 1

post-4446-0-93651700-1300883015_thumb.jpg Unused shot from a mid 60s Ian Allen combine taken at Donnington.North Brit shunter kit by Judith Edge,they do go together well and do scrub up nice,sometimes it seems a shame to paint em.LNER TOM loving those night shots with the smoke ,very well done.
  • Like 6

Some excellent modelling and superb photography here, from quite a few contributors. Is it my imagination or are these photos still getting better and better? Is there a limit to how good these can get?

For the answers to these and many other questions, stay tuned ...

:D

Hi Tim, looks nice and grubby, sod the wallpaper, where's yer flanges, not moaning too much but my Brit has broken down :mellow: .

Rear truck comes as flangeless ;). TBH, it doesn't bother me! If it's alright for the likes of Roy Jackson, it's alright for me! tongue.gif

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Rear truck comes as flangeless ;). TBH, it doesn't bother me! If it's alright for the likes of Roy Jackson, it's alright for me! tongue.gif

Agreed but mine still dunt work, only avin a moan ha ha honestly yours looks well, "fit io eat" take that as a compliment, I would.

Guest LNER Tom

One from me - please excuse the background though! laugh.gifblink.gif

post-6712-0-32432600-1300921033_thumb.jpg

Gets my vote! :D superb picture....forget the backdrop...your eyes are drawn to the Brit straight away. Stonking stuff! As for the flangless wheel...I don't think they're noticeable at all really....far more interesting things on the loco that draw my attention ;)

Guest LNER Tom

Couple more - other side of 'Arrow' and a Riddles 5MT.....

post-6712-0-61219700-1300996543_thumb.jpg

post-6712-0-94443200-1300996594_thumb.jpg

you know what mate....I can't say that even looks like 7mm....it looks 1:1......fact!

Well Done! :D

• Like 1

you know what mate....I can't say that even looks like 7mm....it looks 1:1......fact!

Well Done! :D

Thanks Tom. I'll be interested to see how some of yours would look in natural light outside. :)

Cheers,

• RMweb Gold

Is gratuitous Phottoshoppery allowed here?

Sorry to disappoint you mate, but that orange livery is way off. It should be more like Fanta. And I don't know what it is, but there's something about the curve of those wings that just isn't right. ;)