Class 66 photos

• RMweb Gold

Some from Toton today, including another mixed triple.

66559 was on Aldwarke - Whitemoor (I think), the rake was 1x  buffer fitted MBA & 7x SSA, would make a nice model I reckon!

Cheers,

Phil.

Correct - 6L16, Aldwarke - Whitemoor

A couple here from last Sunday morning, a nice mix of wagons on both workings. The first one I believe is the inbound working of a train later driven out of the work site by 'Big Jim'.

IMG_1459-66035-6C25-XL.jpg

66035 leads 6C25 Oxford Hinksey - Westerleigh Junction towards the site of Christian Malford Halt. This is a Colas working, so I was surprised to see a hired in maroon 66 on the front, expecting a Colas class 66 or 70 instead. 66850 was on the rear 22/6/14

IMG_1468-66508-6Y62-XL.jpg

66508 runs along the embankment near Christian Malford Halt before tackling Dauntsey Bank working 6Y62 Westbury - Reading West Junction 22/6/14

jo

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold

66513 heads 4S42 09:35 Drax to Hunterston empty hoppers through Mirfield on 2nd July 2014.

Followed a few minutes later in the opposite direction by 66620 working 6E06 09:32 Bredbury to York Yard GMC binliner.

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

66160 heads towards Brighouse on 9th September 2013 with 6E32 Preston Docks to Lindsey empty bogie tanks.

• Like 5

• RMweb Gold

Its an old picture beast66606,im going up there tomorrow :no: have they built new road bridge??

Yes, you will need at least a single step. or be very tall. If you go, could you make a note, or take a picture, of both pavements - if there are still two. I know the one for trains heading South is still there, it's the other side of the road, for trains heading North that I'm interested in - ta

• Like 1

Yes, you will need at least a single step. or be very tall. If you go, could you make a note, or take a picture, of both pavements - if there are still two. I know the one for trains heading South is still there, it's the other side of the road, for trains heading North that I'm interested in - ta

Yer no probs beast66606 :locomotive:

66414 looking almost like a model.

Agreed, it does look like a model and something I have in mind for my next layout. I particularly like all the detail items surrounding the loco.

Could I please ask where the location is? 

Mal

Edited by Alcanman