• Like 1
  • Craftsmanship/clever 2
  • Round of applause 8
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Gold
7 hours ago, 2ManySpams said:

Nobody saw nuffink

IMG_20210716_125351.jpg.12503154a66e806804b2ea75ced88b81.jpg

No innocent little pannier should be treated like that. The bullies must be identified and brought to justice!

And remember, you Southern locos, there are more panniers out there than there are of you lot and some of them are probably a lot closer than you think. Mull over that in your smug little roundhouse as the poor little pannier receives urgent medical treatment in the nearby workshop.

• Like 3
  • Agree 2
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Round of applause 2
  • Funny 3

• RMweb Premium
49 minutes ago, Captain Kernow said:

No innocent little pannier should be treated like that. The bullies must be identified and brought to justice!

And remember, you Southern locos, there are more panniers out there than there are of you lot and some of them are probably a lot closer than you think. Mull over that in your smug little roundhouse as the poor little pannier receives urgent medical treatment in the nearby workshop.

Roundhouse at Wadebridge? 

Anyway, the BWTs said it wasn't them wot did it. The 1366 obviously just fell off the track all on its own. They can be a bit clumsy you know.

• Like 3
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 2
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

1 minute ago, 2ManySpams said:

The 1366 obviously just fell off the track all on its own.

I think it may just be falling in love with its new surroundings, as we all know, Panniers are extremely adaptable.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
4 minutes ago, 2ManySpams said:

Roundhouse at Wadebridge? 

Anyway, the BWTs said it wasn't them wot did it. The 1366 obviously just fell off the track all on its own. They can be a bit clumsy you know.

Yeah, panniers do have form for that sort of thing...

Al.

• Agree 2

• RMweb Gold

Looks like he forgot to Duck...........

Edited by NHY 581
  • Like 1
  • Round of applause 5
  • Funny 2

1 hour ago, Captain Kernow said:

The LNER would never behave like that. Just saying.

Alex

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
9 hours ago, MrWolf said:

Similar situation here, not a buffer stop or a well tank in sight

IMG_20210716_234947.jpg.a635ac2eaa95f4ee783863d428941e88.jpg

Obviously a condition that seems to afflict panniers. I've had a chat with Boris and he agrees that, to prevent further spreading of the virus, all panniers should hence forthwith be quarantined in airtight containers for 10 years. Sounds reasonable to me.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 4

4 minutes ago, 2ManySpams said:

Obviously a condition that seems to afflict panniers. I've had a chat with Boris and he agrees that, to prevent further spreading of the virus, all panniers should hence forthwith be quarantined in airtight containers for 10 years. Sounds reasonable to me.

booo.jpg.2ea23718a29a02f2c7b1d0be62a0371e.jpg

• Like 2
  • Agree 7
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, 2ManySpams said:

The People's Popular Front for the Liberation of Protected Panniers will take immediate and drastic action to free any such innocents wrongly imprisoned by criminal or illegal regimes, just as soon as we have sorted out those bar stewards in the Popular Pannier Liberation Front.

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Round of applause 5
  • Funny 6

• RMweb Premium
14 minutes ago, Captain Kernow said:

You never could tell us apart, could you?!

You're almost like twins.

Identification was easier when you wore the 'half a pound of sausages' t-shirt.

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

43 minutes ago, 2ManySpams said:

May I refer the disillusioned Mr. Spams and his fuzzy haired "mate" to the well know Taunton Virus which took hold in 2018 and was welcomed by two gentlemen, and many others on Pencarrot Stn. during its stay for the afternoon, neither of whom have reported any ill affects to their general and mental well being in the interim period. 

DSCF8077.jpg.cf2513f7d9a3a5dbabe24d4462808811.jpg

• Like 5
  • Agree 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
27 minutes ago, bgman said:

May I refer the disillusioned Mr. Spams and his fuzzy haired "mate" to the well know Taunton Virus which took hold in 2018 and was welcomed by two gentlemen, and many others on Pencarrot Stn. during its stay for the afternoon, neither of whom have reported any ill affects to their general and mental well being in the interim period. 

DSCF8077.jpg.cf2513f7d9a3a5dbabe24d4462808811.jpg

It looks like they had a lucky escape from the descending coffee mug.

• Agree 2

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, MrWolf said:

There seems to be a mob of Panniers forming southwest of Shrewsbury

And a small task force of 16XXs can join with yours and form a pincer movement against those unspeakable Beatties.

Mr Spam-u-like was given due warning about this!

20200914_145028_a.jpg.d7dae90d1d799546a153c968230735cf.jpg

• Like 11
  • Round of applause 2
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
Just now, Captain Kernow said:

And a small task force of 16XXs can join with yours and form a pincer movement against those unspeakable Beatties

And after the game, we can all slap each other on the back and get some fish and chips:

20210709_104932.jpg.0ad3b51973b61eeddb106b73185cb4e5.jpg

• Like 12
  • Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Round of applause 3

• RMweb Gold
14 minutes ago, Captain Kernow said:

And a small task force of 16XXs can join with yours and form a pincer movement against those unspeakable Beatties.

Mr Spam-u-like was given due warning about this!

Mine will be joining up shortly. You can never have too many panniers.

1608.jpg.7e27a169dc99008ab424016c2b518c3b.jpg

• Like 7
  • Agree 8
  • Friendly/supportive 1