Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Bachmann Collectors Club day announcements (5th September)

Paul.Uni

The class 20 is from the last club magazine in July, DC version released which I received about a month or so ago. At the time Bachmann also announced a Dcc sound version of the same loco which it seems has just appeared. So it is a late arrival of an already announced model rather than a new announcement now.

Mark

I presume the club model is likely to be something made as a run-on from a currently due soon model so looking at Bachmann's soon to arrive page, there's 37/0s or modified halls on the way with classes 47 and 43 having arrived very recently.

theres bound to be kettles too though. Was the last collectors club loco not the class 20? I wouldn't be hopeful of getting another diesel this time

• RMweb Gold

There's loads of choice for club models, some ideas for just the diesels...

Warship (weathered full yellow ends)

101 (Regional or NSE)

45 (in anything)

25 (blue small yellow panels)

40 (a Crewe 97)

08 (come off it no shortage of those!)

09 (025 Victory NSE flashes)

All in standard range.

Not bothered to touch 20s, 37s or 47 because of recent releases but plenty more there.

... I've not even broken sweat. I'm sure the powers that be no all about these and others. Plenty of scope for several years to come.

Griff

• RMweb Gold

More Midland please.

Johnson 0.4.4 T or a 2P 4.4.0 to go with the rest of the Midland Locos. Now that would be nice!

Rob.

It appears that all the chit chat about what the new Collectors Club model may or may not be is immune from the usual "frothing/wishlisting" comments you see when we're all guessing what will be in Bachmanns annua March announcements?   We can only hope the 2016 release programme thread remains as civilised and relaxed as this one ! 

Its a funny old world........... 

It appears that all the chit chat about what the new Collectors Club model may or may not be is immune from the usual "frothing/wishlisting" comments you see when we're all guessing what will be in Bachmanns annua March announcements?   We can only hope the 2016 release programme thread remains as civilised and relaxed as this one ! 

Froth fatigue I'd say. We've seen so many new models announced that the anticipation is now less with each new announcement - particularly for a 'one off' that likely has some tie-in to the event itself (at least if we go based on past events).

Archived