THE SIDINGS - Recreating the modern scene in a small space.

Nick G

Not my era of modelling at all, but like to drop by as a great selection of photos and well modelled. Great realism and atmosphere.

Thank you, love your work too, we did have a chat at Stafford exhibition. I do have plans for a BR Blue layout for nostalgia purposes as I grew up on the N Wales coast with 24's, 25's, 40's and 47's.

Fantastic modelling here Nick. I particularly like the way you have created a lot of depth to the backscene with the trees and lineside fencing. Lovely stock too!

Thanks Chris, appreciated.

• Like 2

Never built a layout, never thought I had the room as my house is small.

Seeming the amount of work that's gone into this layout is stunning and ideal if you want to show off some locos and a few wagons.

Now thinking about having a try at something similar perhaps even incorporating a nuclear siding.

Very much enjoyed watching the creation of a superb small layout.

Mark

Thank you Mark.

Seeming the amount of work that's gone into this layout is stunning and ideal if you want to show off some locos and a few wagons.

Very much enjoyed watching the creation of a superb small layout.

The thing about a small layout is you can go mad with the detail. I always say to people who want to build a layout and have ambitious plans is to build something small, it will cost less and you are more likely to complete it.

• Like 2

Hi Nick, just been catching up on your layout. You have a nice selection traction, especially the class 66s. I do like the GBRF class 20, its one class that

I must get for my layout especially in the GB colours as it looks smart.

Kind regards, George.

Hi Nick, just been catching up on your layout. You have a nice selection traction, especially the class 66s. I do like the GBRF class 20, its one class that

I must get for my layout especially in the GB colours as it looks smart.

Thank you George.

I have a BR blue 20 with legomanbiffo sound its top notch, his sounds are the best . in my opinion .

All my other locos are Biffo's sound and I agree they are the best. I also like to stick with the same sound as all the functions are the same for each loco.