TVNAM 2016

Northpoint

As long as we are inside!

Given the torrential rain for the past 3 hours or so, it will be in everybody's interest to be inside.

I'm just about to go up to the venue to start clearing away the chairs etc and mark out. I have a feeling i'm going to get rather wet.

Let's hope it's a bit drier tomorrow!

That rain was certainly refreshing, right when I had to do the school run on foot! 

I look forward to meeting those of you who will be in attendance and for those unable to make it, I shall be taking lots of pics, albeit on my old, less than ideal, phone.

• Like 1

I was wondering that also Tim, I thought that description accounted for the majority of all visitors to exhibitions. 

Myslef, i have narrowed it down to either a red checked shirt with my Zanardi hat if it's cold, or my SOA t shirt if the warmer weather returns with a vengeance.

I will be there tomorrow hopefully finding the place at the first attempt this time! Having had a shower before setting off and with insufficient cash to make a backpack necessary I will probably only be noticeable due to asking questions and drinking lots of tea.

My cash will probably fit in a wallet too

As always I'll be the tall thin one with no hair and a beard. I thought I'd be tanned, but when I flew back today a couple of women asked me where I was going on holiday... :(

Everyone please do say hello, it's always nice to put faces to usernames

Edited by Talltim

As I said to Dan, nothing is more important thatn TVNAM!

Yeah, yeah, the famous "Bill Shankley quote" about football ;) trouble is that TVNAM is of no importance whatsoever to anyone else in my family (even my lad didn't want to come this time :( )

...it's always nice to put faces to usernames

I dunno... I have enough trouble remembering Usernames!! :blush: :scratchhead:

• RMweb Gold

Annual Leave day tomorrow so the big trains can look after themselves....getting in the mood with a bottle of Gigantic Brewing Imperial IPA (brewed in Portland OR).

Hope to see everyone tomorrow :)

Gigantics slogan is 'Its Gonna Be Huge'. The brewery is quite small but the T shirts are great. They had run out of them when we visited.