Bachmann Rep Limited Editions

WILLIAM

So what will the differences be on this version over the previous Rails ltd ed? Non wonky double arrows, OHL warning flashes....anything else?

Just deciding whether it's worth getting 'another' limited edition model of the same loco in the same livery.

That's about it, apart from slightly different font running No's - depends if you want a model as is or as was..........

• RMweb Gold

That's about it, apart from slightly different font running No's - depends if you want a model as is or as was..........

IMO it was only worth doing as the rails limited edition, oversize arrows were they only thing that made it stand out from any other split-box large logo tractor.

bet they wont include the eth connections ;)

Edited by pheaton

• RMweb Premium

Hello everyone

Where about model railway shop for class 37116 please

Thank you

Now announced on the Bachmann website (with the others) including a list of counties where the model will be sold http://news.Bachmann.co.uk/2018/09/british-rail-special-class-37-0-sales-area-exclusive/ namely: 

• Bedfordshire
  • Cambridgeshire
  • Derbyshire
  • East Riding of Yorkshire
  • Essex
  • Hertfordshire
  • Leicestershire
  • Lincolnshire
  • The town of Milton Keynes
  • Norfolk
  • Nottinghamshire
  • Northamptonshire
  • Rutland
  • South Yorkshire
  • Suffolk

Does anyone know the RRP for 37025?

Just seen an email from Hatton's with them pricing it @£164.95 for DCC Ready which is pretty steep and off putting to be honest.

What is the Sawyers price from those who have already pre-ordered?

That's the RRP.

If I remember correctly from earlier in the thread the "big boys" were asked by Bachmann not to discount so as to let the smaller retailers have a chance.

Jason

Does anyone know the RRP for 37025?

Just seen an email from Hatton's with them pricing it @£164.95 for DCC Ready which is pretty steep and off putting to be honest.

What is the Sawyers price from those who have already pre-ordered?

Hi Classy52,

I pre-ordered my Class 37 with Sawyer Models and their price is DCC Ready £140.20 with free postage and the sound version, which is what I have ordered, is £216.70 with free postage.

Hope this helps.

All the best

Charles

Hi Classy52,

I pre-ordered my Class 37 with Sawyer Models and their price is DCC Ready £140.20 with free postage and the sound version, which is what I have ordered, is £216.70 with free postage.

Hope this helps.

All the best

Charles

Yes those would be the sort of prices we would be able to go down to on 37116 which is our regions offering. We're only taking expressions of interest at the moment while we confirm availability.

A minor kick in the nuts this one actually! as this version of 37116 was in our top 5 subjects for the next C37LG limited edition model which we are just getting budgetary approval for. I think you'll like what is currently sitting in number one spot, but can't say any more at the moment...

Edited by martinC37LG
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold

IMO it was only worth doing as the rails limited edition, oversize arrows were they only thing that made it stand out from any other split-box large logo tractor.

bet they wont include the eth connections ;)

i bought the rails one about 12 months back as an "it'll do" to put on my colas test trains despite being obviously wrong with its wonky arrows and old OHLE flashes etc

it will be going up on ebay soon as ive ordered the current version from mike at C+M models 

• RMweb Premium

I know a lot of people are happy about 37025 but since they've already done it in it's 1980's large logo guise i'd have prefered them to do an Eastfield large logo split box 37 instead of a repeat. Or a least a white stripe one.

But as they say, you can't please all the people all the time :) Maybe next year?

Agree whole heartedly- there’s a huge list of 37/0s in large logo that would go like the proverbial brown stuff off a gardening implement. Been tons of 37/4’s that have now done that one to death so there’s obviously a market for the era.

Could have some form of Eastfield Splitbox/Inverness Centre box combo (or vice versa)

Hi all, 

Does anyone know the cheapest retailers to buy 37025 and 37116 from as DCC Ready models? 

I have just checked Sawyer Models and their pre-order list for 37025 has been fulfilled. 

Thank you in advance.

I have some 37116’s left for pre-order.

We have now received notification of our allocation for 37116 (both sound and quiet versions)

Keep an eye on our model shop guide thread, or the front page of our website www.c37lg.co.uk for the preorder details.

Thanks to those of you that have been already expressed an interest in reserving one.

Martin.

• Like 2

Well 31 years ago (Gulp!) it certainly brightened up a 14 year olds day while he was stood on Romford station getting his weekly freightliner fix

Yes it was pure vandalism when Doncaster shaved 116. Totally original split box lost to one man's whim. All water under the bridge now; and very soon I will have the oldest and most genuine split box back out there for your pleasure

Edited by martinC37LG
  • Like 2

I quite like it. I worked on it many times and it certainly caught people’s attention. The model takes me back to the days of Stratfords pride and the unofficial embellishments of depots like Stratford and thornaby with it’s white stripes big numbers and kingfishers. Not forgetting The Tinsley unofficial names, and all the Scottish repaints.

• Like 1