Kings Moreton, (1980's BR)

Andrew P

Got no money. We only went a brought a field yesterday. The red is our new boarder, the blue was our old one.

Your the only bloke that I know that has his own Bus Service to get to the bottom of the Garden and back.

NO It is for Mrs M's  'orses.

I don't like gardening so the thought of having to keep plant and wild life off the train set scares me.

How about a Garden Railway with open Trucks to feed the Nags? :nono:  :nono:  :nono:  :senile:  :sungum:

• RMweb Premium

Never tire of looking at photos of this layout.

You spoil us with all the videos and photos.

Please keep them coming.

Never tire of looking at photos of this layout.

You spoil us with all the videos and photos.

Please keep them coming.

Nice pictures :)

Cheers Bogie and Dan, I may try my other old Fuji again next time, as I'm not 100% about the quality, but there are still a few to show from the session first.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 1

I do really need to finish off the edge of the Board, (see pics above), and then get on with the Station area at some stage.

Agree, then an impressive layout becomes even more impressive.....!

Agree, then an impressive layout becomes even more impressive.....!

Thanks Kevin, I wouldn't call it impressive, but it does what it was supposed to do to a large degree. I would still like a nice large scenic Marshalling Yard, but I cant have everything in a small Shed. I still use the Fiddle Yard dead end sidings as a Marshalling Yard so it's not to bad really. 

Thanks Kevin, I wouldn't call it impressive, but it does what it was supposed to do to a large degree. I would still like a nice large scenic Marshalling Yard, but I cant have everything in a small Shed. I still use the Fiddle Yard dead end sidings as a Marshalling Yard so it's not to bad really. 

I stand by my first statement, M'lud.........

Impressive

• RMweb Premium

I do really need to finish off the edge of the Board, (see pics above), and then get on with the Station area at some stage.

Mr Peters

I have been finking about your station now you have a proper means of transporting the local passengers in that lovely DMU. How about a partially over grown platform. Keep a small section free of weeds, about the length of the DMU, add a bus shelter type structure and let the rest of the platform become a haven for wildlife. That would really give it that 1980s feel of "We don't care about rail passengers". 

• Like 4

Mr Peters

I have been finking about your station now you have a proper means of transporting the local passengers in that lovely DMU. How about a partially over grown platform. Keep a small section free of weeds, about the length of the DMU, add a bus shelter type structure and let the rest of the platform become a haven for wildlife. That would really give it that 1980s feel of "We don't care about rail passengers". 

So,.....................Plaster with PVA, and then ...…..Grass gun from 3ft above, and walk away and hope for the best? :nono:  :nono:  :nono:  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:

What like these!!!!!

attachicon.gifIMG_0144.JPG

Just need to get some sagebrush armatures, Seamoss and scatter......

a bit of hairspray?

and there you are!

Yeah, OR these?

post-9335-0-04139500-1527499089.jpg

Anyone need their Loo cleaning???????

:O  :scared:  :scared:  :scared:  :nono:  :nono:  :nono:  :nono:

Edited by Andrew P

Nice work Andy, I've started painting again, the back drop for the GC is a bit OTT impressionistic, so may have to be done again, but my Kingfisher is coming on nicely.

Good stuff mate, keep the back drop fairly simple.

• Like 1