Kings Moreton, (1980's BR)

Andrew P

Looking good as always Andy!

I think I may have a solution that suits everyone - wear one of those magnifying headset things whenever you are in TOPS. That way, we can all continue to enjoy KM and because everything looks twice as big, you'll think you're now modelling in O gauge.

• Like 2

Good to see a proper locomotive hiding in the shed.

Hi Andy, Thanks, it's awaiting collection by it's new owner mate, I had the Sound on and it was just quietly simmering away.

• Like 1

Cheers Guys for all the positive comments, I have some Sound Chips to fit over the coming days, to another 33, a 44 and the 108 DMU so will Video those once done.

Forgot to say yesterday, I had a Chip fry in the 47, 47840 North Star, I already had a Sound Chip ready to install, so that's why it features quite a bit on those Videos.

• RMweb Premium

Cheers Guys for all the positive comments, I have some Sound Chips to fit over the coming days, to another 33, a 44 and the 108 DMU so will Video those once done.

Forgot to say yesterday, I had a Chip fry in the 47, 47840 North Star, I already had a Sound Chip ready to install, so that's why it features quite a bit on those Videos.

Hi Andy

Was it in lard or oil? :nono:

See if you didn't have the extra C that wouldn't happen.......just saying. :mosking:

Edited by Clive Mortimore

Hi Andy

Was it in lard or oil? :nono:

See if you didn't have the extra C that wouldn't happen.......just saying. :mosking:

Punk Oil, from squashed and filleted Old Punk Rockers.

No extra ''C''

No extra Lights,

No extra Sound.

Just saying :boast:  :beee: 

Enjoyed the videos. More please!

Mike

Thanks Mike, Now that I seem to have the up load time to You Tube sorted, there should be some more soon, especiall as I said a few post back, once I've fitted the other Sound Chips.

NOTE to Mr M = There IS a Sound OFF switch for the older person in Anolog heaven.

Enjoyed the videos great to see it again. Those reverse curves do look the part. Nice to see the steamer on shed! Shame she’s going.

More soon we hope.

Cheers

Thanks Ade, I do like the reverse curves as well, probably it's best feature for both Stills and Movies.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a Sound Chipped my 108 DMU, and the Class 33, but the Chip I bought for the Class 44, was an 8 pin, and when I took the body off the Loco it's a bloomin 21 pin. :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:

Convertor ordered. :sungum:

Edited by Andrew P

• RMweb Premium

Just a Sound Chipped my 108 DMU, and the Class 33, but the Chip I bought for the Class 44, was an 8 pin, and when I took the body off the Loco it's a bloomin 21 pin. :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:

Convertor ordered. :sungum:

Brumm Brumm Brumm.....don't get that problem without the extra "C"................just saying

Cracking Running Session earlier, and some Videos will be up loaded later, the 108 sounds nice.

I've split the Videos into about 6 minutes so that there quicker to up load and not so boring, but some different angles and shots this time.

• Like 1

Here is the first of possibly 3 or 4 short Videos from todays Running Session, about 6 minutes each.

I hope you enjoy it.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 10

• RMweb Premium

I am watching your video on my flip flop in my toy room. How daft is that watching someone else's train set when I have me own I could be watching. And before you say anything about you have sounds I can Cuff Cuff with the best of them.   I do a mean clickerty clack,  clickerty clack ,  clickerty clack,  clickerty clack these days as well. :locomotive: :locomotive: :locomotive:

I am watching your video on my flip flop in my toy room. How daft is that watching someone else's train set when I have me own I could be watching. And before you say anything about you have sounds I can Cuff Cuff with the best of them.   I do a mean clickerty clack,  clickerty clack ,  clickerty clack,  clickerty clack these days as well. :locomotive: :locomotive: :locomotive:

Two more Videos still to come, so plenty of clickety clack to come yet mate. :sungum:

Thanks Ade, I do like the reverse curves as well, probably it's best feature for both Stills and Movies.

It's the reverse curves that give the layout it's character Andy. There are very few sections of real railway that are perfectly straight and level, but lack of space means most of us finish up with straight track and over sharp curves, so it's always refreshing to see your videos.

P.S. Don't let Dr B.Ching anywhere near Kings Morton for the time being. There will be blood on the streets if it's allowed to close.

It's the reverse curves that give the layout it's character Andy. There are very few sections of real railway that are perfectly straight and level, but lack of space means most of us finish up with straight track and over sharp curves, so it's always refreshing to see your videos.

P.S. Don't let Dr B.Ching anywhere near Kings Morton for the time being. There will be blood on the streets if it's allowed to close.

Thanks Jazzer, KM was due for the axe  this summer, but at the moment I don't feel up to the challenge. I'm also building Pen Y Bont, so that is satisfying my building enjoyment on a small scale, and may well do for a bit longer yet.