Kings Moreton, (1980's BR)

Andrew P

Hi

Videos looking good Andy a good mixture of both steam and diesel work well with the layout.

Hugh

Thanks Hugh, yes, that's what I like and wanted, because my interest are so varied, I like everything from Steam through to the almost Modern Scene / Railfreight eras, but EWS wouldn't look wrong on here either.

Last 2 Videos coming up shortly.

Edited by Andrew P

Hi Andy, nice to have some LMS in Western Region, but that 4F driver will be in trouble for the SPAD at around 7:20. Nice collection of videos and faultless running too.

Thanks Jonathan, I do hope to get that Signal wired in this week, It's on my to do list, :O  which is probably about 15 pages of A4 Lined. :no:  :no:  :no:  :no:

Lovely pictures.

Still can't get my head around those two signals........looks so wrong but of course is right!

I agree, they do look wrong, but I'm getting used to them now, seeing and operating them most days. they certainly are, (as Mike said) a talking point.

Congratulations on 2000 posts.

Wow, :O  yes thanks David, I hadn't realised that, goodness me, that is some milestone for an unfinished Layout, now I need to STOP PLAYING TRAINS and get on and do some more scenic's

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 3

At last, the final 5 out of 5 Videos from Saturdays extended running sessions with Bob / 86250 and Jeff / Binny, we had a good session and no major faults, (other than my coffee making skills).

Some 2 Hours of filming edited down to about 45 minutes spread over the 5 Videos.

• Like 10

Andy

I particularly like your ground level shots at the end.  All five movies are very nice.  I must get on with my own modelling. . . .

Paul

Thanks Paul, it was a most enjoyable day, but I've been downloading and Editing since about 10 am today, PLUS the 23.00 last night to 01.30 ish this morning, now time for a rest I think.

Edited by Andrew P

• RMweb Gold

Thanks Paul, it was a most enjoyable day, but I've been downloading and Editing since about 10 am today, PLUS the 23.00 last night to 01.30 ish this morning, now time for a rest I think.

Why do we spend so much time running your videos when SWI... would like us to be doing something else?  Modifications on the 'N' went well and again a number of hours spent by one young lady running it, adjusting her building preferences and also moving the buses and especially the tractor around.

Answer - because they are worth watching ... how much did you pay Geoff to be in so many of them?

Peter

• Like 1

Why do we spend so much time running your videos when SWI... would like us to be doing something else?  Modifications on the 'N' went well and again a number of hours spent by one young lady running it, adjusting her building preferences and also moving the buses and especially the tractor around.

Answer - because they are worth watching ... how much did you pay Geoff to be in so many of them?

Peter

Jeff and Bob were paid in coffee and biscuits, hahha.

Glad you sorted the layout for your granddaughter Peter

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Great videos Andy. Can't beat listening to tractors ticking over while enjoying soft boiled eggs and toast! It's amazing how far you have come with this layout already, I'd like to know what they put in those Belgain buns you eat HAha!

:sungum:  :sungum: :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:  

Great videos Andy. Can't beat listening to tractors ticking over while enjoying soft boiled eggs and toast! It's amazing how far you have come with this layout already, I'd like to know what they put in those Belgain buns you eat HAha!

:sungum:  :sungum: :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:  

Hi Shaun, Good to see you matey, it's the currents you know, they are the fruit of the Energy Goods, hahahha

Glad you enjoyed the Videos, once the Building work has stopped there will be more variety of Stock behind the Locos, so it will be less repetitive. Plus I will work Trains to destinations and that will also show on the Videos as well to make things more interesting.

Keep well and all the best mate. 

• Like 1