Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

• RMweb Premium

Is that the PECO Bullhead version ?

Probably not far off TBH but I can't wait* for the fair to middling radius versions to come out.

*He says after dithering about building a 4 'long layout for 10 + years

Edit:. Yes it bluddy is, see below.

Ar$e!

Edited by Tim Dubya

• RMweb Premium

Decided to go for the A5 shorty (9' switch thingy).

post-1328-0-63098600-1507833094_thumb.jpg

Temperlott chopped up and spray mounted to a slab of MDF (it's not the pro way to go, I understand, but it's all I have in stock) with masking tape around the edges.

Double-sided tape on top (this IS EM gauge tape... it must be, I got it from EMGS Stores, so there!).

During all this diddling about I was supposed to be making onion gravy for dinner... turns out it's now caramelized onion gravy, so win, win!

PS: Got me chopper out but that's for the morning, too tyred to be piddling about with me tiny strip tonight, even if it is shiny...

Edited by Tim Dubya
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Ah, thinking about it...

I've reinvented the wheel :O

post-1328-0-54320200-1507833251_thumb.jpg

That'll be a Peco "finescale / not P4" medium radius point up there then, won't it.

Bu99er!

#Finescale

Edited by Tim Dubya
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Ah, thinking about it...

I've reinvented the wheel :O

attachicon.gifIMG_20171012_191859919.jpg

That'll be a Peco "finescale / not P4" medium radius point up there then, won't it.

Bu99er!

#Finescale

Almost Finescale, however you have not adapted it yet and done a 'Graham of Grantham' to it to make the crossing the correct width. Advice on how to destroy this pointy thing is available on SOSJ. 

Arsh

P.S. has that Arseteroid destroyed the Trumpet of the USA yet?

• RMweb Premium

Ah... but I made the crossing wider to facilitate a bigger gap (P4 talk).

SOSJ, I thought that was a (care in the) community group?

No, I understand that hemorrhoid is still stealing oxygen from us regular folks.

I've also just realised that Carr's Surface Conditioner tastes and behaves in the same format as Lidl's gin, only more expensive and in a plastic container.

Hoorah!

Edited by Tim Dubya

• RMweb Gold

Would that be OO-Somerset Flatbottom then ?

A.Y.Okkle

Bonjour Dubbers.

Nice to see that there will be a Sheep presence. The Somerset Flatbottom is a fine breed, strong thighs and a cheeky smile.

Splendid.

Rub.

Edited by nhy581

• RMweb Premium

Bonjour Dubbers.

Nice to see that there will be a Sheep presence. The Somerset Flatbottom is a fine breed, strong thighs and a cheeky smile.

Splendid.

Rub.

Why thank you sir, although I cannot take all the credit myself. Some must go to my stockman, BigGoatieMan of Devon, for it was he who introduced the Somerset Flat into the flock.

Have fun with your blasting this weekend.

F. Yeoman

• RMweb Gold

Decided to go for the A5 shorty (9' switch thingy).

attachicon.gifIMG_20171012_191721121.jpg

Temperlott chopped up and spray mounted to a slab of MDF (it's not the pro way to go, I understand, but it's all I have in stock) with masking tape around the edges.

Double-sided tape on top (this IS EM gauge tape... it must be, I got it from EMGS Stores, so there!).

During all this diddling about I was supposed to be making onion gravy for dinner... turns out it's now caramelized onion gravy, so win, win!

PS: Got me chopper out but that's for the morning, too tyred to be piddling about with me tiny strip tonight, even if it is shiny...

That's one groovy work top thingey, with all the circles and stuff there, dude.

• RMweb Premium

That's one groovy work top thingey, with all the circles and stuff there, dude.

Thank you, it's my homemade PlayStation®. When one is working on top of such a fine tablecloth, yet has the dexterity of a one year old under sedation, one has to mitigate against spillage. Also if I put stuff back where it came from, I'm more likely to remember where I put it. It's never worked to date but it's the thought that counts.

I don't think any models will getting weathered with it but the porcelain better watch out in the coming days!

I'm sure your skills will be put to the test but maybe you should have a bit of backup.....

post-20303-0-42087000-1508004408.jpg

Lou Rolls

p.s. that box has just given me an idea for a diorama challenge !

• Like 1