Little Loco Company - Class 22

The Nth Degree

• RMweb Gold

You may get a notice that your Ruston reservation has been cancelled, but this is only temporary while we build the new back end.

OK, thanks for that, I've come straight to this thread, having just had an e-mail about the above.

So would I be right in thinking that I don't actually need to do anything, but that my order will be automatically reinstated, once the website maintenance has been done, please?

OK, thanks for that, I've come straight to this thread, having just had an e-mail about the above.

So would I be right in thinking that I don't actually need to do anything, but that my order will be automatically reinstated, once the website maintenance has been done, please?

Yes, absolutely, nothing for you to do. The website elves will be working on this next week to migrate the old system with the new.

I blame the Class 22. With 5 liveries, five noses, two gauges and several options the old order system couldn't cope so had to be upgraded - which in turn made the old reservations incompatible...

Bloody Western Region, always had to be different!

• RMweb Premium

Yes, absolutely, nothing for you to do. The website elves will be working on this next week to migrate the old system with the new.

I blame the Class 22. With 5 liveries, five noses, two gauges and several options the old order system couldn't cope so had to be upgraded - which in turn made the old reservations incompatible...

Bloody Western Region, always had to be different!

Yes indeed but that's why we love it so!!!

James heading for the door :O

• Like 1

The new website is up and running, so please have a look. There are one or two teething issues, but please don't be shy reporting broken links, factual errors and additions you'd like to see.

Next week we'll be fixing all reported issues and adding back the old Ruston reservations.

www.littleloco.co.uk

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Hey ho.....Steve, nice looking new website......

But regarding this site, one thing I can never work out though is why I cannot see your header in the ‘Small Supplier’ thread, plenty of others but not yours!

I am sure I am not doing anything wrong, but I have to find this three through email links I subscribe to, if looking via RMWeb site I am lost.....☹️

That is correct. Fire away! Several retail orders have come in already.

Please let me know of your experience using the new website and ordering system.

Hi Steve,

Thanks - much obliged.

I am interested in pre-ordering, as previously discussed, 6320 'Lister' in green as a retail purchase. Looking at the helpful 'nose selection section' of your new website/order form, does the related tick box section apply to the Lister Ltd Edition - if at all? I had to select No. 4 option as the system wont allow a pre-order/reserve?

I have left a message on the site but thought it prudent to let you know here too as it may be a tweak the pre-order form issue too?

Will we get to see EPs and decorated samples - especially the Lister version?

ATVB

CME.
Edited by CME and Bottlewasher

If you order 'Lister' it will come with a predefined nose style as per the prototype. I'll have to look into why you still need to designate a nose if you choose the limited edition.

Yes, all development will be shared here (with exclusive previews available to funders first) and at shows – starting with ALSRM in Reading next month.

If you order 'Lister' it will come with a predefined nose style as per the prototype. I'll have to look into why you still need to designate a nose if you choose the limited edition.

Yes, all development will be shared here (with exclusive previews available to funders first) and at shows – starting with ALSRM in Reading next month.

Hi Steve,

Thanks, I thought it strange that I had to select nose type before the system would allow me to proceed, so I selected one as near as to the Lister, which IIRC, was option 4.

Hope to see you at Reading.

Thanks,

CME

Steve,

I've had a couple of emails cancelling my pre-order for the Ruston over the past few days.  I note your posts stating that it's just a "website thing" but is there any way I can check that I still have a pre-order logged for the 48DS?

Thanks

Alastair

Hello Alastair, if you received a cancellation email then you definitely have an active and open reservation. What would be more difficult to ascertain is if you didn't receive an email and you believe you have a reservation.

In time I will contact everyone on the order system to see if they are still interested and if they have specific requirements. For example, the notes I made in the old system (where I noted preferences for S7, payment choices, delivery address, etc) was lost so I will need to gather that data again. The release is not imminent so there is still some time.

Thanks, Steve

Th

Hello Alastair, if you received a cancellation email then you definitely have an active and open reservation. What would be more difficult to ascertain is if you didn't receive an email and you believe you have a reservation.

In time I will contact everyone on the order system to see if they are still interested and if they have specific requirements. For example, the notes I made in the old system (where I noted preferences for S7, payment choices, delivery address, etc) was lost so I will need to gather that data again. The release is not imminent so there is still some time.

Thanks, Steve

Thanks Steve - puts my mind at rest - I've had two cancellation emails so I'm happy that I still have a reservation (if that makes any sense!).  

The fact that the release is not imminent gives me more time to come up with an explanaton for Mrs C as to why I have ordered a loco in a scale that I don't model in.........  

Alastair

• RMweb Gold

Th

Thanks Steve - puts my mind at rest - I've had two cancellation emails so I'm happy that I still have a reservation (if that makes any sense!).  

The fact that the release is not imminent gives me more time to come up with an explanaton for Mrs C as to why I have ordered a loco in a scale that I don't model in.........  

Alastair

Obviously I don't know how much more the winning bidder had put up to, but I was rather close to winning the Number 1 certificate Class 15 when it was on ebay for the preservation society. I don't think that would have run on Hornby tinplate!

Alastair

You will do, young Jedi. You will do.... *evil laugh*

From my experience with Dapol/Lionheart wagons, and from what I've seen, the 25T brake will be decent.  I expect to have to make some detail additions though.  I hope that if other company brakes are done, they not duplicate existing kits from Parkside, Slaters, Peco etc.

John