• RMweb Gold
59 minutes ago, Winslow Boy said:

So when does a secret thing on the go become not a secret thing on the go. Mores to the point when it's no longer a secret is it still on the go. Confused I am and that's not a secret.

Ahem, 

I am not in a position to confirm or deny when a secret thing on the the go is in fact on the go or not. Further more and henceforth, should said secret thing no longer be considered to be secret, one would again not be in a position to confirm or deny when or if said previously secret thing was in fact now to be considered on the go or otherwise so disposed. 

That's cleared that up. 

• Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Round of applause 7
  • Funny 5

• RMweb Gold
44 minutes ago, NHY 581 said:

Ahem, 

I am not in a position to confirm or deny when a secret thing on the the go is in fact on the go or not. Further more and henceforth, should said secret thing no longer be considered to be secret, one would again not be in a position to confirm or deny when or if said previously secret thing was in fact now to be considered on the go or otherwise so disposed. 

That's cleared that up. 

It took Rob three months to get the clearances necessary to post that, you know...

Al.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Gold

Having just spent the last week and a bit borrowing time to read all these entries, I have to say your attention to detail is simply inspiring. Thank you for sharing so many lessons, and tips as you bring this layout to life.

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• 1 month later...
  • RMweb Gold

I’m still here, my side project is taking far longer than I had hoped and has turned something more than originally intended. Hopefully I’ll be able to share soon once it’s complete…..assuming it doesn’t go Pete Tong of course

I needed something to distract me from the layout in order to recharge my mojo and come back to it with fresh eyes

All I will say is that I’ve put my solidworks training to good use and have been giving my 3D printer a good hammering (not literally of course) 

• Like 11
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Friendly/supportive 5

24 minutes ago, chuffinghell said:

I’m still here, my side project is taking far longer than I had hoped and has turned something more than originally intended. Hopefully I’ll be able to share soon once it’s complete…..assuming it doesn’t go Pete Tong of course

I needed something to distract me from the layout in order to recharge my mojo and come back to it with fresh eyes

All I will say is that I’ve put my solidworks training to good use and have been giving my 3D printer a good hammering (not literally of course) 

Come on, come on, Chris, were all sitting here on our whatsits and WAITING. 🤣

• Funny 3

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, sjrixon said:

I wonder what this secret is....... 

Its not a secret as such, more of a ‘keeping it under my hat in case I fail’ kinda thing

I don’t think it’s anything to get too excited about though

• Like 2
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

11 minutes ago, chuffinghell said:

Its not a secret as such, more of a ‘keeping it under my hat in case I fail’ kinda thing

Now even more intrigued. 😝

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, chuffinghell said:

Oddly enough, I'm having the same sort of issues here, except that moving house is putting a spanner in the works of the mojo revival project even!

All will be revealed when the time is right!

• Friendly/supportive 6

• RMweb Gold
11 hours ago, KNP said:

Now on even more tender hooks waiting in anticipation for the grand reveal.

The suspense is killing..... 

no pressure then 😳

I suppose I could always put Vaseline on the lense of my iPhone before taking any photos to smooth out the rough bits 😆

• Funny 4

1 hour ago, chuffinghell said:

no pressure then 😳

I suppose I could always put Vaseline on the lense of my iPhone before taking any photos to smooth out the rough bits 😆

That just sounds wrong on so many levels....

• Agree 4
  • Funny 6

1 hour ago, chuffinghell said:

no pressure then 😳

I got a notification that you had done a post and almost wet myself in anticipation and excitement.🤪

Then came the disappointment. 🙄

• Funny 5