Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

Just had a nice catch up read with your Posts Andy. 

Sad to see the bubble wrap invasion of Seven Mills Sidings, any further update on when you get to move down Souf.

Stay safe.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Barnaby said:

Just had a nice catch up read with your Posts Andy. 

Sad to see the bubble wrap invasion of Seven Mills Sidings, any further update on when you get to move down Souf.

Stay safe.

Thanks Barnaby, No news yet, although the Solicitor is continuing with all the paperwork, I feel that we and she will make a final decision after the current shutdown in about 10 days. If the Shutdown continues we will probably stay put until any restrictions are lifted.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Gold

We are in the same position, ready to go once restrictions are lifted.

Our buyers seem convinced that they will be moving in in two weeks time . . . would be nice if that happens , but I’m not so sure.

Paul.

• Friendly/supportive 4

Cracking job on the Class 37 sound project Andy well done .....just need to to speak up if you do another video as the Class 37 drowns out your voice ...sounds like there's an earth-quake in Swad :jester::victory: wonderful !!!!! you know about me a 37's :biggrin_mini2:

• Thanks 1
  • Funny 1

22 minutes ago, gismorail said:

Cracking job on the Class 37 sound project Andy well done .....just need to to speak up if you do another video as the Class 37 drowns out your voice ...sounds like there's an earth-quake in Swad :jester::victory: wonderful !!!!! you know about me a 37's :biggrin_mini2:

Thanks Martin, When I first moved up here a lot of people mistook my Devon drawl for being a Cockney, haha. You'd never guess I left there at 4 years of age, apart from a couple of years in the 80's.:no:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PeterBB said:

Well, if the trains are not running what else is there to do but clean them.

I'd offer you the job Peter, but I don't want you to close, haha no offence you understand.:)

• Funny 1

Some more cracking pictures Andy so glad you've got plenty in 'the can' to keep us amused ...... now I've been thinking .....:scratchhead:.....should I start taking bets as to whether Seven Mills Sidings will lose the bubble wrap before the move.!!!!!!:danced:

• Funny 2

17 minutes ago, gismorail said:

Some more cracking pictures Andy so glad you've got plenty in 'the can' to keep us amused ...... now I've been thinking .....:scratchhead:.....should I start taking bets as to whether Seven Mills Sidings will lose the bubble wrap before the move.!!!!!!:danced:

Haha, Only a bent Bookie or a mad man would take bets on that Martin, haha:no:

I was on my You Tube this morning and this came up in the side bar, but I'm not on Face Book.

I see it's already been posted in Early Risers as well.

Just Brilliant.:good: Well deserved.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

The opening picture looks good but it did not run on my computer - probably band width problem but of course in these days mine is steam powered - oops they are not running either at present.

• Friendly/supportive 1

1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

I was on my You Tube this morning and this came up in the side bar, but I'm not on Face Book.

I see it's already been posted in Early Risers as well.

Just Brilliant.:good: Well deserved.

What a cracking way to show their appreciation / respect while at work, great stuff...

• Like 2
  • Agree 4

• RMweb Gold

No.3 daughter lives in Liverpool and reports that the Belfast ferry did a series of long blasts on the horn at 8pm last night.

All well deserved.

Paul.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1