Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

1 hour ago, chuffinghell said:

You expecting snow Andy? :jester:

I have ridden in the Hants Grand International Moto Cross at Ringwood on Good Friday in the Snow, so almost anything is possible Chris. haha.:no:

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold
6 hours ago, Andrew P said:

I have ridden in the Hants Grand International Moto Cross at Ringwood on Good Friday in the Snow, so almost anything is possible Chris. haha.:no:

I can well believe it. It snowed as I cycled to work along the Wenlock Edge (Shropshire)  one day in June. 

Don

• Like 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

49 minutes ago, Donw said:

I can well believe it. It snowed as I cycled to work along the Wenlock Edge (Shropshire)  one day in June. 

Don

Wow, that is very late, or very early in the year Don.:o

Early morning at Seven Mills Fuelling Roads, with 47199 and 37206 in attendance. In the background we can see 25285 waiting in the Top Yard and a Dutch liveried Squid on the right that is probably being shunted by the 08, 08173.

IMG_1486.JPG.244bc441ffed82c517a9080e1015b031.JPG

• Like 15

35 minutes ago, Mulgabill said:

Good to see they've found good support for their, 2m, social distancing. After all

it could be a long day ahead.

All the best

TONY

I agree, they almost seem glued to the spot.:no:

• Like 1
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Andrew P said:

That's a different pair Peter, Lazy Joe has his own personal Oil Drum.:P:smoke:

UIMG_0591.JPG.284d8d78a9e2bbecdb91d14cb4392911.JPG

Ah there he is ..... he doesn't seem to have altered a bit.

Every time I see him at that barrel / fence I wonder if he is singing / humming the Commodores song  "Stuck on you"

Jim

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

Earlier this morning I dashed down to Seven Mills as I thought I heard the Tractor in the Yard. Luckilly I was just in time to see Large Logo Highland Class 37, 37183 Shunting some Catfish in the Yard, also the resident 08, No 08173 was doing similar work with a pair of OAA's.

DSCF4460.JPG.04215eadb94f6a09ccc600e1d2d31871.JPG

• Like 11

• RMweb Premium

There's definitely something about black & white (and numerous shades of grey) that can make it a lot more difficult to separate reality from models especially at a quick glance. To me, the last picture of yours Andy is one such.

Happy Easter mate.

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Ray H said:

There's definitely something about black & white (and numerous shades of grey) that can make it a lot more difficult to separate reality from models especially at a quick glance. To me, the last picture of yours Andy is one such.

Happy Easter mate.

Thanks Ray, I couldn't put my finger on what it was I liked so much about it, also it makes the Layout look a lot longer than the 11ft from the Loco to the  end of the Yard.

• Agree 2

Well what a lovely day for not being able to run Trains. :P

At least were in good health so far in TOPS Towers, and one day Trains WILL run again once in the new abode, even if it may be many more Months.

In the meantime, planning continues and I hope to get things up and running again at least before Christmas.

Thanks for all your patience and having to endure old, but new to RM Web photos, I will keep them going as long as I can.

Enjoy.

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 7