Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

You are actually right there Andy ....mmmmmm my tachograph was set at POA ...(paid observing Andyfilms)

The layout does look good from a distance in the video and it appears to have more track than there is ...good planning Sir !!!

Thanks Martin, I'm glad the plan has worked both operationally and visually.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

I also took the liberty of giving the Class 25 / 5191 a run out with the Oil Tanks.

Looking good Andy - think you've done the right thing with that point.  

Good job your running 1970s style if it was 2018, the old 'elf & safety would have something to say about the lack of handrails and personal protection walkways over that river bridge :)

Rich

Looking good Andy - think you've done the right thing with that point.  

Good job your running 1970s style if it was 2018, the old 'elf & safety would have something to say about the lack of handrails and personal protection walkways over that river bridge :)

Rich

Cheers Rich, the Point looks and works better for the Yard in that position. Just stopped for coffee but having a BLUE running session before continuing with some more scenics soon.

Very much enjoyed the stemers

Don

Thanks Don, Glad you enjoyed them, it also made a nice change for me as well. More again soon.

• Like 1

Very nice Andy sounds are great, tell me are you sticking with the three links ?  l am as l think they look so much better than the alternatives....

Cheers Bud, The Paul Chetter Chip and Jintymans Cube Speaker in that one.

Yes 3 Links for me too, that's one of the reasons for going O Gauge, far more realistic.

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Hello Mr P

Not so keen on Brummmm Brummmm, much preferred Duck waddling up and down. I think you will have great fun running trains back and forth on you new layout irrespective of what motive power I like.

Edited by Clive Mortimore
  • Like 2

Hello Mr P

Not so keen on Brummmm Brummmm, much preferred Duck waddling up and down. I think you will have great fun running trains back and forth on you new layout irrespective of what motive power I like.

Cheers mate, I'm looking forward to getting some more Motive Power soon.

Plenty of Brumm Brumming to come yet, especially with the next Video.

• Like 1

What you need is Heljan to do a 42xx - that would look good chuff chuffing round to Dore End.

When do the 20s arrive?

Cheers Mate, I pick up the next 25/0 and a pair of 20's early November, so about 3 to 4 weeks time.

The 25/3 will be Sound fitted about a couple of weeks after that.

And I'll probably have a run over the Cat & Fiddle to visit once its done, hopefully on a sunny day with the roof down!!!!    :wacko:  :wacko:  :wacko:  :music:

Jinty ;)

Roof down in November? :O  :scared: 

Mind you 2 Years ago Dee and I sat outside a Café at Barmouth in tee shirts on a November Visit, so it doesn't always Snow in Wales in November, hahah.

It will be good to see you whenever.

Great video Andy and brilliant editing to remove the "hand of God" uncoupling I assume.

Maybe NOT the hand of God, but certainly the Hand of Andy, and also to shorten the length of the Video so you don't all fall asleep.

It's a totally different thing, videoing O Gauge Trip workings / Shunting to OO Roundy roundy, and long fast / slow moving Trains.

• Like 2

Roof down in November? :O  :scared:

Mind you 2 Years ago Dee and I sat outside a Café at Barmouth in tee shirts on a November Visit, so it doesn't always Snow in Wales in November, hahah.

It will be good to see you whenever.

You'll never believe it but we went for a meal last night near Bangor and we decided to take a trip over the mountains home. It felt very mild and we had the roof down from Llanberis all the way home ;)

It was strangely pleasant, although somewhat eerie.

Mind you, top of me 'ead was a bit chilly!!!!

Jinty ;)

• Like 2

You'll never believe it but we went for a meal last night near Bangor and we decided to take a trip over the mountains home. It felt very mild and we had the roof down from Llanberis all the way home ;)

It was strangely pleasant, although somewhat eerie.

Mind you, top of me 'ead was a bit chilly!!!!

Jinty ;)

Now that's taking getting back to Nature to far Jints, Hope you had a woolly hat on and thermal gloves, hahha. :no:

Who do you think you are? =  :superman:

Edited by Andrew P

Hi Andy

Having viewed your wideos I can visualise a GWR railcar or a nice blue Bubblecar crossing the river.  :sungum:  :sungum:

I'm glad you have a very vivid, colourful and fluid imagination Clive, :O  IT WON'T HAPPEN in my life time mate. :sungum:

I'm glad you have a very vivid, colourful and fluid imagination Clive, :O  IT WON'T HAPPEN in my life time mate. :sungum:

Until you change your mind - probably next week :yes: :yes:

Enjoying the thread, but still prefer the panniers :) :)

Cheers,

Dave

• Like 2