Accurascale Class 55 Deltic - 4mm scale

1 hour ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Turn Your Deltic Up To 11 With Our DCC Sound Decoders and Speaker Kit

Hi everyone,

Have you bought one of our new DC/DCC ready Deltics and wish you went for the DCC sound version? Are you seeing videos online of the full Napier drone on our factory fitted sound models and fancy a slice of the action?

Well, now you can upgrade for the full Accurathrash experience!

With a sugar cube speaker already installed in your locomotive, you can now order our new "Accurathrash" EM1 type bass reflex speaker, and our full sound project pre-loaded on an ESU Loksound 5 decoder. 

Sorry to raise a topic that has likely been touched on many pages ago, but since we're back on sound and DCC ready etc: when all of the above is fitted, how much control over the sounds and volume does an old-fashioned analogue user on a standard Gaugemaster controller have?

ISTR you get constant engine noise and occasional random sounds (horn / flange squeal?) but I can't find the right posts detailing this, despite having just spent most of my lunch hour skimreading back through...

Thanks. Very much looking forward to my Rails D9008, and future reissues...

• RMweb Premium

That is outstanding value for the speaker and decoder. 

In other news I am joining the deltic division (purple at that) as I got my email notification. 

I cannot wait!

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold
4 minutes ago, E100 said:

That is outstanding value for the speaker and decoder. 

In other news I am joining the deltic division (purple at that) as I got my email notification. 

I cannot wait!

My order is placed when there were 9 left, looking again now there are only two.

In my rush to ensure I got one I have managed to use the wrong email address (the joint one with the wife) so it was followed by a frantic deleting of emails to cover my tracks.....  It wouldnt be an issue if I hadnt already spent the month's modelling budget at the weekend on other things...  Please tell me the delivery confirmation doesnt include the price

• Funny 4
  • Friendly/supportive 1

2 minutes ago, The Fatadder said:

My order is placed when there were 9 left, looking again now there are only two.

In my rush to ensure I got one I have managed to use the wrong email address (the joint one with the wife) so it was followed by a frantic deleting of emails to cover my tracks.....  It wouldnt be an issue if I hadnt already spent the month's modelling budget at the weekend on other things...  Please tell me the delivery confirmation doesnt include the price

And then there were none, just missed out :-(

14 minutes ago, Willoughby Glen said:

Spare Deltics have now been listed by Accurascale

https://www.accurascale.com/collections/class-55-deltic

I got my email for D9016, paid using the payment plan and then had my order cancelled by partial/ly as it's an in-stock item. I've sent an email to Accurascale to see if this can be fixed as I haven't been given another option to pay.

Just thought I'd let people know as the checkout accepts a payment plan option. 

Cheers,

• RMweb Gold
Just now, 60800 said:

I got my email for D9016, paid using the payment plan and then had my order cancelled by partial/ly as it's an in-stock item. I've sent an email to Accurascale to see if this can be fixed as I haven't been given another option to pay.

Just thought I'd let people know as the checkout accepts a payment plan option. 

Cheers,

Partial.ly splits are only for preorders.

You can use PayPal Credit, or Clearpay to split in stock items as well as paying using Paypal, Cards, etc. If the order auto cancelled as it was in stock, you'll need to reorder I'm afraid. 

Just now, McC said:

You can use PayPal Credit, or Clearpay to split in stock items as well as paying using Paypal, Cards, etc. If the order auto cancelled as it was in stock, you'll need to reorder I'm afraid. 

The order shows I can choose an alternate way to pay, but it will not let me do that and it will not let me reorder. 

• RMweb Gold

If the order was auto-cancelled it doesn't exist any more, so you'll need to add the item to your cart again, and checkout normally. 

The PayPal credit and Clearpay options are in the checkout - don't click any of the PreOrder options in the cart, as we have this warning on the right hand side also. 

Hope that helps!

Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 14.40.52.png

On mobile that texts appears below all the payment options, so unless you scroll past those and to the bottom of the page you never see them.

In other words what you're saying is I've missed the boat and there's nothing I can do. 

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
3 minutes ago, 60800 said:

On mobile that texts appears below all the payment options, so unless you scroll past those and to the bottom of the page you never see them.

In other words what you're saying is I've missed the boat and there's nothing I can do. 

You can reorder, altho the stock is not hanging about, so I'd recommend ordering, or getting in touch with the support team, as I can't help from here. 

1 hour ago, Tiddles47 said:

So 55002 just arrived.. initial inspection good, nothing missing or broken.. fantastic model. 

352FEF35-BFB0-45A7-9912-C313A61F0CD0.jpeg

Mine is due from rails tomorrow meanwhile Tulyar from Locomotion has just arrived and I have to admit it looks amazing and I can not find any fault with it either the paint work of bits falling off. It is fantastic but still have concerns about the durability as an RTR model in fact I was scared to take it out of the packaging it will need very careful handling.

20220628_144121.jpg

20220628_144113.jpg

• Like 2

Damn. I missed out on the purple Deltic: I got an email to say some had become available but it was half an hour before I saw it, and by then it was too late - all sold out again.

Oh well. Maybe some more will become available, or maybe I wasn't meant to have one.

• Friendly/supportive 4

8 minutes ago, McC said:

You can reorder, altho the stock is not hanging about, so I'd recommend ordering, or getting in touch with the support team, as I can't help from here. 

My class 92 is due to arrive before the partial/ly payment plan finishes - will this magically be cancelled and refunded when the loco arrives into stock? 

Cheers,

• RMweb Gold
7 minutes ago, 60800 said:

My class 92 is due to arrive before the partial/ly payment plan finishes - will this magically be cancelled and refunded when the loco arrives into stock? 

Cheers,

No, partially is for preorders. Any questions at all, do reach out to support@accurascale.co.uk as this thread is for the Deltic.

Edited by McC
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, McC said:

No, partially is for preorders. Any questions at all, do reach out to support@accurascale.co.uk as this thread is for the Deltic.

Sorry just a little wound up that was all. Us mobile users always seem to get the short end of the stick with website design. I've sent an email to support so I'm waiting for a reply. 

Cheers,

• Friendly/supportive 4

• RMweb Premium
On 17/06/2022 at 11:02, Accurascale Fran said:

There are four, two on each tank. 

1376279062_image(34).thumb.png.7a3048eef249b11a217ec3c0dd9c4fc0.png

We hope it does not happen of course, but if anyone has any issues at all, we have our warranty team on standby. Just mail us support@accurascale.co.uk and we will assist you.

Cheers!

Fran 

think this is what you need for the bit.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Turn Your Deltic Up To 11 With Our DCC Sound Decoders and Speaker Kit

Hi everyone,

Have you bought one of our new DC/DCC ready Deltics and wish you went for the DCC sound version? Are you seeing videos online of the full Napier drone on our factory fitted sound models and fancy a slice of the action?

Well, now you can upgrade for the full Accurathrash experience!

With a sugar cube speaker already installed in your locomotive, you can now order our new "Accurathrash" EM1 type bass reflex speaker, and our full sound project pre-loaded on an ESU Loksound 5 decoder. 

Screenshot2022-06-27at10_41_51.thumb.png.d6857f9c7d8930c0f19f5e309cef6b11.png

So, you can fully retrofit your Deltic and it's all plug and play!

We are also launching a Lokpilot 5 which is completely tailored for our Deltics, so you can access all the lighting an control functions with ease.

Stock is due in approx. 4 weeks time, and once again we offer unbeatable value, with the Loksound 5 sound decoder priced at £100.00, the Accurathrash speaker is £14.95 and our Lokpilot is just £29.50. 

Pre-order here: https://www.accurascale.com/collections/dcc-decoders-and-accessories

Cheers!

Fran 

Is the Accurathrash speaker needed or will the fitted speakers work alone?

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold
2 minutes ago, GRUNFOS said:

Is the Accurathrash speaker needed or will the fitted speakers work alone?

You can run the DCC Ready edition with a sound chip, as it has a PowerPack and Sugarcube speaker built in. 

The accurathrash provides a 'drop in' plug and play upgrade for the 'full fat' sound experience, but it is not required.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, McC said:

I hit the same issue ordering my Mk2s, though went for PayPals “pay in 3” instead

• Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

D9008 turned up today from Rails of Sheffield.  What a stunning model, runs very smoothly, even on some of my sharper curves, and over my more complex pointwork  (helped by the weight of the beast).   I think the sound is excellent.

As a Western Region modeller - no idea why I bought a Deltic - it just called to me from the original CAD  drawings.  I'll have it running specials from the  Eastern region on my layout.  

Just need to fit the buffer beam detail, loco crew, change CVs to enable drive lock, and then gently weather it.   

Congratulations Accurascale for a job very well done.

Can't wait to see the Manor and Class 37.  

• Agree 1

• RMweb Premium

My Tulyar arrived today, this time from Rails, all good except for the speaker rattle.  The rattle is very noticeable when compared to my model of Meld.   Is there a user work-around for this rattle, or is it a returns job?

If you have two sound-fitted versions and haven't double-headed them yet - try it...  The reverberation is awesome!

• Like 2