Class 37, by Accurascale

• RMweb Gold
11 minutes ago, E100 said:

Has anyone been able to get the hall sensors working as expected with the DCC Ready + Decoder?

Assuming not, is Accurascale actively investigating this?

We are. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Accurascale Fran said:

Hi everyone,

Indeed, the large logo blue 37s finally arrived with us yesterday. We are going through our usual prep this morning and will hopefully get underway posting them out from tomorrow, if not Monday.

Cheers!

Fran 

Your the man Fran,thanks for the update.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

On 23/06/2023 at 12:04, 97406 said:

I’d probably brush paint the fan mesh, though the blue ones will all be weathered so the area will most likely be black.

Further to this discussion I have one on the bench completely stripped down for a repaint and safe to say the mesh lifts off very easily and the fan can be popped out   

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold
7 minutes ago, meatloaf said:

Ive just fitted the lokpilot to Loch eil.

What are the function keys for the cab lights / engine room lights / control desk? Only give it a quick run so far but really pleased with it so far

The DCC function list is in the manual / loco pack (and available to download under the product guides link on the website) Hope that helps!

• Thanks 1

Hi,

Received my non - refurbished sound decoder for Loch Eil back from Accurascale and delighted to report that I now have a ' squeal '. The function key F11 is now latched which I prefer rather than relying on the sensor. First class service from start to finish!

• Like 9

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, Dunmar said:

Hi,

Received my non - refurbished sound decoder for Loch Eil back from Accurascale and delighted to report that I now have a ' squeal '. The function key F11 is now latched which I prefer rather than relying on the sensor. First class service from start to finish!

Just to check are Accurascale still working on a sensor based solution? I'd really like to have the squeal using the senors rather than latched as I'm a sucker for the latest new feature.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, E100 said:

Just to check are Accurascale still working on a sensor based solution? I'd really like to have the squeal using the senors rather than latched as I'm a sucker for the latest new feature.

Hi,

I haven't had an explanation as to why they have arrived at this result but will query the decision as I have a second decoder with the same problem to be returned.

Bill.

• RMweb Gold
10 hours ago, E100 said:

Hi @E100,

We are looking into this with ESU. Once we have some answers we will report back!

Cheers!

Fran 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Round of applause 1

• RMweb Gold
12 hours ago, E100 said:

For the sake of clarity the decoder in question is working perfectly off the sensors. Anyone with a similar issue is welcome to contact support in the short term. 

• Informative/Useful 1