More model ideas

I think I know what you mean about livery - though some 377s are in dark blue like the 375s and I believe there are four liveries across the 387 variants ........ but interior layout is anything but standardised between the innumerable subclasses ! 😮

............ anyway Accurascale haven't announced ANY Electrostars .................. yet !!?!

Edited by Wickham Green too
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold
18 hours ago, McC said:

Noon on Wednesday will be our new announcement :) 

That's the E4 sorted then.......

Or the Great Eastern brake van.....

Or the Class 08/09/10 to current standards..

Or the GWR 48/58/14xx that not only looks great but runs great....

Or the state of the art GWR Pannier......

Champion. 

Rob

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium

Steam, just done, Diesel locos OK going well, coaches, lots to come already, wagons, maybe more.

I reckon we are in for a MU to match their IR models. I wonder what?

At least it's not being announced on Saturday, or perhaps there will be a joke announcement that day! "AS announce the building of a full 1:1 size DCC sound fitted LMS 10000 running on batteries."

• Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
14 minutes ago, sulzer71 said:

I don't think the new announcement is going to be a New Loco as they tend to announce them at exhibitions , more than likely just the new batch/new variant of something they are already doing

Sugar beet Accuraloads for the 24.5t hoppers and the 21t minerals, to go with the Buckjumper.  Could form part of a new Rotting Britain's Teeth range, with toothless Accuragrannies to follow if it takes off.

• Funny 5

Am a big fan of Accurascale but I do wish they and other manufacturers would just tell us if it’s steam or diesel, then probably at least half of us would be able to relax and go back to sleep until the next announcement is due.. 😀

Edited by norfolkchinaclay
Typo
  • Funny 1

58 minutes ago, Northmoor MPD said:

My moneys on the next run of 37 liveries…

Somewhere in the 37 thread it was said that once Batch 1 started it’s journey to the UK they would announce the next run.

I’m usually totally wrong though! 

I believe they said the next run will be announced when the first ones have landed

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, norfolkchinaclay said:

Am a big fan of Accurascale but I do wish they and other manufacturers would just tell us if it’s steam or diesel, then probably at least half of us would be able to relax and go back to sleep until the next announcement is due.. 😀

Don't forget the electric contingent...

Unless it's an ED/hybrid

Edited by newbryford

3 hours ago, norfolkchinaclay said:

Whoops..!!! 😬 Yes of course.

I’ll be wanting the Class 88 and 73/9 in due course myself 😀🙏🤞

I was wondering whether anyone has actually announced the class 73/9. With the news today that 73961 and 73962 have been despatched to Scotland after the catastrophe at Tulloch with 1B01 last night, perhaps there will be pairings of GBRf and CS liveried 73/9s.

Hornby have decided to have a live q&a session at the exact same time tomorrow. Could this be to detract from the Accurascale announcement.....

Perhaps we'll see another Hornby staple eg HST or 225 set.

Just imagine mk3s/mk4s but done to Accurascale mk5 standard, 43s and 91s to Accurascale 92 standard, and all at a realistic price! 😀

• Like 2

If there’s a countdown it must be new tooling? Unless I misremember if it’s a Limited Edition or new run of liveries it’s usually just a straight-forward announcement. 

Considering the E4 is parked next to the J69 at Bressingham, I daresay the esteemed Mr Isles could’ve taken his tape measure to it… some GER corridor coaches would be nice, but I can see AS going for a variant of Gresley articulated coaches. 

Otherwise, my money is on a full-fat high-spec retool of a Mark 1 or Mark 3. 

Edited by NXEA!