Llanbourne North Wales in the 80s.

P.C.M

Hi Peter,

There's a nice sweeping flow to those curves. I've just noticed the ground signal too. I've never installed ground signals before. I really should investigate them!

Some nice 20s there too!

Cheers

Dave

Thanks Dave,

When I started the extension, I wanted a nice long curve and I am happy with how it came out. The ground signal is an Ekon one they go together quite well. I am sure there are better ones out there though.

Cheers Peter.

• Like 1

The layout just gets better and better Peter. The stock is superb.

Thanks Cav, Still more stock too do, but I am trying to get some work done on the layout this year though playing trains isn't helping.

Cheers Peter.

• Like 1

Hi Peter,

Really like the last photo of the 20's that sweeping curve looks very pleasing to the eye.

All the best

Mark

Thanks Mark, I quite like the shot too. I will probably take a few more from there.

Cheers Peter.

Thanks Cav, Still more stock too do, but I am trying to get some work done on the layout this year though playing trains isn't helping.

Cheers Peter.

I know the feeling, Peter. I keep trying to get something done on the layout, but I keep running trains or getting my camera out and taking piccies. I keep telling myself that it doesn't really matter. There's no rush and surely just running some trains must be at least part of the point of building a layout?

Cheers

Dave

I know the feeling, Peter. I keep trying to get something done on the layout, but I keep running trains or getting my camera out and taking piccies. I keep telling myself that it doesn't really matter. There's no rush and surely just running some trains must be at least part of the point of building a layout?

Cheers

Dave

Hi Dave,

I have mentioned it before but I do a list of things I want to do each year. Loco's stock and work on the layout like buildings etc. I don't stress too much if things don't get done but I did decide this year to run the layout more. As you say it's part of the point.

Cheers Peter.

• Like 1

Really like the 20s on the engineers / ballast train Pete, inspirational stuff...

George

Thanks George,

I like like my class 20s, I have another pair on the workbench which will get sound at some point.

Cheers Peter.

• Like 1

Brilliant modelling and photography, as always, Peter. Keep up the great work. :)

Thanks Jeff,

I need to stop playing trains though and get some work done.

Cheers Peter.

• Like 1

Now we need a LIKE A LOT button, superb pics, locos and storyline Peter, THANKS.

Thanks Andy,

Let me know when you start your new thread, no rush though. 

I have been running to my timetable so thought I may as well share what trains they actually are.

Cheers Peter. 

• Like 1

post-7022-0-56054100-1429951855_thumb.jp

I have to say that curve and the surroundings are brilliantly done, excellent modelling Peter 

Happy modelling

Craig.

Thanks Craig,

Still plenty to do on this bit. the grass needs doing on the bank and ballast painted to the right where the oil siding is going to be. First job is to finish the over bridge where the last coach is in the pic above.

Cheers Peter. 

• Like 3

If any 00 layout could turn me to Blue Diesels this is it.

Thanks Alan,

I think diesels would look good on your layout well more diesels as you do have a few Hydraulics. A few peaks and class 50s. would sit quite well in the station.

Cheers Peter.

Just luv looking over the pictures again and again on here... :locomotive: :senile:

The days of "BR Blue".................

Thanks Neil,

Can't beat a bit of BR blue. 

Cheers Peter.