Llanbourne North Wales in the 80s.

P.C.M

Great to actually meet you yesterday Peter, hope you enjoyed the Show, and have a good trip back to the Land down Under.🙃

BTW will you have a suitcase FULL of new purchases to take back?🤪

Don't forget to check out Fridays Video, I have some footage of you looking like you know what your doing. 😆

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
34 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Don't forget to check out Fridays Video, I have some footage of you looking like you know what your doing.

Wow! That will be worth seeing!

• Round of applause 1
  • Funny 2

On 29/05/2022 at 08:13, Andrew P said:

Great to actually meet you yesterday Peter, hope you enjoyed the Show, and have a good trip back to the Land down Under.🙃

BTW will you have a suitcase FULL of new purchases to take back?🤪

Don't forget to check out Fridays Video, I have some footage of you looking like you know what your doing. 😆

Oh shite no looking forwards to that.

Great to meet you though mate.

Cheers Peter.

• Like 2
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 2

10 hours ago, Gwiwer said:

Sorry we ran out of time to catch up this trip.  There will be another time.  Safe travels.  

Thanks mate hopefully I will be over for longer next time so will catch up then.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, SRman said:

Some of my photos from Peter's BRMA meeting last Saturday. There was a very good attendance, and a great time was had by all. Thanks to Peter and Leanne for their hospitality. I still marvel at the myriad of fine details Peter has incorporated into Llanbourne.

I have had to spread the photos over several posts because of the size limits.

20220618_153339.thumb.jpg.572857f1b65151187e1121eed7de0679.jpg

20220618_153354.thumb.jpg.bad31e93208ffef8a51bc0a579fca48e.jpg

20220618_153412.thumb.jpg.f7a8177197901e3a68b49fae67e5302b.jpg

Shot with the buses in is great, remember well the Crosville Cymru Coastliner services. Used to see a few VRs and the like at Flint depot when cycling past in the 80s with one eye on the railway looking to see what 47s would pass on the Eustons.

• Like 5

• RMweb Premium

Hi Pete

Nice collection of photos and looks like a good meet up, I’ve got a meet planned at mine in a few weeks time if you’re free? 🤣

It was good to see you last month on your visit and hope the trip home was bearable.

All the best

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SRman said:

I took a few photos of the O gauge stuff too, but they need to go in the relevant thread, once I can find it. 

Its Holmes road in the 7mm section.

20220619_142647.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Temeraire said:

Hi Pete

Nice collection of photos and looks like a good meet up, I’ve got a meet planned at mine in a few weeks time if you’re free? 🤣

It was good to see you last month on your visit and hope the trip home was bearable.

All the best

Thanks Ian,

I had 21 peoples turn up luckily the weather was ok and both layouts ran well. I was good to catch up and see the lads and Exford not sure I can make it for the next meet 🤣🤣 it would have been nice if  I could have stayed an extra few weeks but it was hard enough going back to work after 3. Trip home was OK just long.

Cheers Peter.

• Like 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, saxokid said:

Had good catch up here on all your top modelling 😀

looking forward to more updates n pictures too..

cheers neil

Thanks Neil. I do have a few more pics to load. Just pics from running trains as I have been going through my timetable. 

Cheers Peter.

• Friendly/supportive 1

3 hours ago, trw1089 said:

Always enjoy a virtual visit to your layout Peter, so have been enjoying a thread catch-up looking at all the BR Blue.

Thanks Tony, I have a few more pics to post up from my running sessions recently so drop by any time.

Cheers Peter.

• Friendly/supportive 2

6 minutes ago, P.C.M said:

All the talk of the new Bachmann class 37/4 made me put my 37428 on the layout and have a think about do I need to get the newer one. I have another 37417 in the cupboard which I am planning to do as 37427 it will need a bit if work but I think I will stick with my plan of doing that rather than selling it on and buying the newer one. 

I think with a bit of work the older 37 looks pretty good. 

20220724_144711.jpg

20220724_144640.jpg

Im same pete toying with idea getting new 37430,but sametime ile be keeping all my favorite Bachmann large logos too👍

• Like 1