RMweb

Show us yours - Realistic modelling

On 18/12/2023 at 15:32, Dicky L said:

IMG_1141.jpeg.80953c9114abc92926e362cbec1369f3.jpeg

Now I do like that - domino marker lights as I remember them, a feeble glow that barely showed in daylight, not the retina-searing high-intensity LEDs many models sport these days. 👍👍👍👍👍

• Like 7
  • Agree 8

14 hours ago, F-UnitMad said:

Now I do like that - domino marker lights as I remember them, a feeble glow that barely showed in daylight, not the retina-searing high-intensity LEDs many models sport these days. 👍👍👍👍👍

But what's that at the end of the point tie bar ?

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, TT100 Diesels said:

I have to say, I don't like this sort of thing. It is not kind or helpful or useful.

Looking at Dicky L 's contributions to this thread, it is clear to me at least that there is a lot of great modelling content going on. And consistently realistic looking scenes. A lot of stuff that I aspire to but find it very challenging to achieve myself, thus I have respect for folk who are posting great stuff.

I enjoy this thread, for lovely scenes from a whole variety of contributors. Personally I have been very much enjoying Dicky L ' s contributions and I very much hope he is not put off by continued nit picking over an issue that he has already acknowledged as something to deal with.

The first post quoted above, fair enough, constructive criticism. The third post quoted above, no need for that tone.

I don't have an issue with the comments positive or negative. Plenty more photos to come. 

• Like 7
  • Agree 1
  • Round of applause 1
  • Friendly/supportive 4