Show us yours - Realistic modelling

AY Mod

On 10/02/2022 at 20:44, 87023Velocity said:

At somepoint I really do need to look at the backscene on Dallam and do something other than plain white. Had a play around adding a grey overcast sky on a photo edit app for some fun and to get ideas. Here are a couple of the pics I edited, these are my first attempts.

Polish_20220210_191446047.jpg

Polish_20220210_191622321.jpg

Many years ago whilst renewing gas mains along Dallam Lane (parallel to the railway behind your depot) I got sunburn on a roasting hot summer Saturday afternoon, no "black skies" back then !!!!

Wonderful layout, very realistic. 

Brit15

• Like 1

Another not quite realistic pic of my Stourpaine and Durweston halt. I wish I could use photoshop to replace the plasterboard sky with a nice cloudy image.

This was one of the first pictures I took of it while it was under construction. Wrong loco, wrong coaches but I like the look of the train, lucky shot that I have never managed to repeat.

595643189_IMG_2728(2).JPG.9890b512a9a6330ff07f539cf01af768.JPG

• Like 11

Here is an O Gauge Class J83 I purchased over five years ago. It had some paint problems so it went on the back burner. I have now partially resprayed it and put on new transfers. To hide the reconditioning work I have given it a medium weathering.

IMG_7252.JPG

IMG_7253.JPG

• Like 19

Here we have another Scottish tank engine in O Gauge - This time a N15 0-6-2T. I purchased it many years ago knowing it needed a bit of TLC. I have partially repainted, detailed and weathered it.

IMG_7255.JPG

IMG_7256.JPG

IMG_7257.JPG

Edited by Kelvin B
  • Like 17