The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The answer is revealed .

Sidecar Racer

Sadly Mr. Adams (and others) are exemplars for the notion that a determination to use exercise equipment is not as healthy as such activity is advertised to be.

Having known people who have succumbed to "widow-maker" heart attacks while exercising (as early as their 40s) there is much to be learned about how to be healthy.

• Agree 6

5 minutes ago, EddieB said:

Don't worry.

Every alien speaks (American) English.

No matter how sophisticated their weaponry, inter-planetary warfare will always come down to a fist-fight with an earthly hero - who will come out on top.

Except if he is wearing a red top and his name is not Scotty.

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

12 minutes ago, luckymucklebackit said:

Except if he is wearing a red top and his name is not Scotty.

At least the red tops in Star Trek got to experience intergalactic travel before their demise. Unlike the red tops (Teds) in the Dilbert comic script.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Phil Parker said:

You know, I look at the news each day and think, "Bring on the Vogons".

1 hour ago, Kylestrome said:

That's OK, so long as they refrain from reciting any of their poetry ...

28 minutes ago, The Stationmaster said:

So you're not a poetry lover?

I must admit that most poetry passes well over my head, though many of the examples printed in "A Book of Verses for Children", compiled by EV Lucas are reasonably accessable.  On the other hand, slim volumes of literary poetry are as digestible as Captains Biscuits!

Of course, Vogon poetry even surpasses that, unless you encounter the works of Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings...

• Like 5

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Hroth said:

I must admit that most poetry passes well over my head, though many of the examples printed in "A Book of Verses for Children", compiled by EV Lucas are reasonably accessable.  On the other hand, slim volumes of literary poetry are as digestible as Captains Biscuits!

Of course, Vogon poetry even surpasses that, unless you encounter the works of Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings...

Think I'll stick to William McGonagall.

• Like 1
  • Funny 5

• RMweb Gold
7 hours ago, EddieB said:

Don't worry.

Every alien speaks (American) English.

No matter how sophisticated their weaponry, inter-planetary warfare will always come down to a fist-fight with an earthly hero - who will come out on top.

Unless they are eaten by a small dog first.

• Funny 8

6 hours ago, Hroth said:

:prankster:

• Like 1