Class 66, By Accurascale

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, McC said:

You can ignore the specific due date but they are en route. So about 8 weeks give or take if you want to plan the budget. https://accurascale.com/status

So it looks like they aren't arriving by end Q1 as predicted not many weeks ago? My airbrush can go back in the cupboard for another month and no panic to have them weathered and in play for York ex on 31 March.

• Friendly/supportive 1

11 minutes ago, McC said:

Indeed. In addition to the OEM fitted sound versions we will have LokPilot (silent) chips and Two versions of sound (lokSound) on the website in the coming week. 

Will the LokSound chip be compatible with the Hatton's 66 when accompanied with either an EM2 or an Accurathrash?

27 minutes ago, newbryford said:

So it looks like they aren't arriving by end Q1 as predicted not many weeks ago? My airbrush can go back in the cupboard for another month and no panic to have them weathered and in play for York ex on 31 March.

No that’s right Mick 8 weeks at least is not Q1 as predicted my airbrush will join you in the cupboard 

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Gold
45 minutes ago, classy52 said:

Will the LokSound chip be compatible with the Hatton's 66 when accompanied with either an EM2 or an Accurathrash?

No. 

• Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
45 minutes ago, classy52 said:

Probably depend if the Accurascale version still uses the MKL type decoder

13 hours ago, McC said:

There may even be some samples. 

Is it too soon to start guessing which ones might be in the second batch…

• RMweb Gold
9 minutes ago, XChris said:

Is it too soon to start guessing which ones might be in the second batch…

No, we'll be announcing it soon :) 

• Like 8
  • Round of applause 1

I’d think that an FL 66/6 early batch might be a possibility, Hattons only did one. Maybe a 66/4 in DRS base livery with FL branding? Another DRS compass 66 or maybe a Malcolm or Stobart special. I’d like to see some more GBRf oddities (709/711/718/720/721…)

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

• RMweb Premium
15 hours ago, ERIC ALLTORQUE said:

About time @Steve Purves gave us the lowdown on the next batch,will ply him with brown ale at Ally Pally,that should do the trick.....:)

15 hours ago, McC said:

There may even be some samples. 

Well after a night on the Brown Ale I don't think anyone would want to see your samples in the morning 😄

• Like 1
  • Funny 6

• RMweb Gold
20 minutes ago, Pmorgancym said:

I take it invoices are being process chronologically?  Just Curious when I'll be getting one for GBRF Evenin Star

There are MANY so yes, but you can log in any time at https://accurascale.com to review your orders and make payment at your convenience. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
6 hours ago, James Makin said:

Well after a night on the Brown Ale I don't think anyone would want to see your samples in the morning

5 hours ago, McC said:

make payment at your convenience.

They have it covered then....:)

• Funny 1

11 hours ago, Pmorgancym said:

I meant in invoicing terms they were among the last announcements

You can go onto you account and pay at anytime, which is what I done with mine.