Statfold Barn Model Railway Exhibition.

LNERandBR

14 hours ago, 009 micro modeller said:

That is amazing, especially given the small scale (or perhaps the sense of depth is possible because of the small scale). Any idea of whether it has a non-scenic ‘stick’ in addition to the box file section in the photo?

Operated by a simple shuttle unit on scene. the holes were to allow the stock to be put on with a ramp.

Only had one wobble where the sensor didn't quite react when it should've and nearly catapulted itself onto the half built layout next to it!

Few of us had shuttle units to allow for ease of operation as some of us were playing with the big, dirty, smelly, sooty ones outside as nearly all of us are also SBR volunteers!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Din said:

Operated by a simple shuttle unit on scene. the holes were to allow the stock to be put on with a ramp.

Only had one wobble where the sensor didn't quite react when it should've and nearly catapulted itself onto the half built layout next to it!

Few of us had shuttle units to allow for ease of operation as some of us were playing with the big, dirty, smelly, sooty ones outside as nearly all of us are also SBR volunteers!

Interesting. I do have an automatic shuttle layout in 009 but that’s operated with a diode in the track rather than a sensor. I think (looking at the extra functions on my T gauge controller) that there is actually a way to do this in T using proprietary equipment but not too sure if this is what is on this layout.

3 hours ago, 009 micro modeller said:

Interesting. I do have an automatic shuttle layout in 009 but that’s operated with a diode in the track rather than a sensor. I think (looking at the extra functions on my T gauge controller) that there is actually a way to do this in T using proprietary equipment but not too sure if this is what is on this layout.

https://www.tgauge.com/product/188/sensor-cable

Used the sensors here, apparently.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium
23 hours ago, Din said:

Disgusting! 

• Funny 2

• RMweb Gold

Filth..........and pollution...

Traceydoesn'tdoshuttles.

• Funny 4