RMweb

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium
12 hours ago, AndyID said:

Keynsham..........

That's where they keep my pension...

...until October when I get to be a grown up of 55... although the longer I wait the more I'll get.  When the balance is right between my part time job earnings and the level of my pension, I'll take it and live off both (I'm currently using my savings to cover my habits and hobby) 👍

Edited by Tim Dubya
cwoffeee
  • Like 6
  • Informative/Useful 1
  • Friendly/supportive 10

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, The Lurker said:

I didn’t know anyone drank Export any more. Not sure I’ve seen it in 30 years though I remember the “what shores?” advert.

Does it still taste rank? ;)

Obviously an acquired taste ;-)  I used to drink it at student union meetings at uni (take a can in, fit in with everyone else). It has always seemed perfectly acceptable to me - not as marmite as certain past canned ales, and not too strong.

• Like 16

• RMweb Gold
36 minutes ago, Barry O said:

Ey up! 

Shame that probably the only Defence Minister who has known about Defence is retiring.. don't see any decent replacement appearing soon.

Enjoy your day!

Baz

And is preprepared to hold his stand so agree totallyb with this comment.

• Like 4
  • Agree 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 2

• RMweb Premium

The one to look out for is when you’re walking home and a car pulls in and starts asking for directions, then he goes on about being at a trade fair at a local hotel, etc…..

• Like 16
  • Informative/Useful 1

13 minutes ago, Gwiwer said:

On the other hand it does seem to be routinely connected to something called RMweb which I’m not so sure about at all 🤷‍♂️

Definitely a well dodgy site.

• Frequented by disreputable, sometimes even criminally villainous individuals.
  • Countless pictures of full frontal diesels, inner workings and other smut.
  • Shockingly abundant, profuse and casual use of profanity (such as M**** R******, S*** E*****, etc)
  • Supports the trade in questionable M**** R****** items, often acquired illegally (i.e. without SWMBO’s approval)

In comparison NakedNunBakedBeanWrestling.com is a beacon of purity and untroubled innocence!.

• Like 1
  • Funny 18

• RMweb Premium

Morning all from Estuary-Land. Not a bad night, six hours sleep in all. Just a few grumbles from the knees this morning so Nurofen has been taken. The bus museum on Canvey has an open day today so just popping down this afternoon to have a look.

• Like 17
  • Friendly/supportive 2