The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Football Focus

S.A.C Martin

So - after knocking his former manager out of the League Cup - Super Frank will now face his former club Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in the next round. I spy another live Sky TV game!

Sadly I am sure wonder boy, Mason Mount, will not be allowed to play against his parent club.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

More the fault of the goalkeeper I'd have thought, she could see it coming for long enough it was hardly belted at her! At least City went on to win 3-2! :)

Does not say much for tactical nous though to pass back to the goalkeeper from the opposition half.

I am getting heartily sick of the media constantly banging on about Man U and Mourinho. Anybody would think they were the only team in the

sodding league.Well done to West Ham for Saturday. I watched the highlights on Sunday morning and they deserved it.

And this from a Spurs supporter...

steve

Edited by steve1

• RMweb Premium

Hi again,

Are folk here suggesting that there is any other team other than MU?!

Up here most of the footballing pages seem to be uninterested in anything other than two of the teams from Glasgow.  It's true that they have dominated the Scottish scene for a significant period of time but it almost seems that other squads only get a look-in when there's little to print on the green and blue.

As for the English scene, I'm married to a Scouser who's a red nose - at least she's happy about the Premiership at the moment.

Regards,

Alex.

• Like 1

As for the English scene, I'm married to a Scouser who's a red nose - at least she's happy about the Premiership at the moment.

Not quite as happy as last week... Goal difference makes all the difference! ;)

Should be a good game on Sunday and I expect they'll take all the points as usual, I can't remember City going to Anfield and drawing, let alone winning!

Hi again,

Are folk here suggesting that there is any other team other than MU?!

Up here most of the footballing pages seem to be uninterested in anything other than two of the teams from Glasgow.  It's true that they have dominated the Scottish scene for a significant period of time but it almost seems that other squads only get a look-in when there's little to print on the green and blue.

Regards,

Alex.

Agree with your comments about the Bigot Brothers, they lose a few games and there is suddenly a crisis in Scottish football and the pundits pleat on endlessly about how they need to improve, no credit given to the smaller less wealthy teams who beat them fair and square.

Jim

• RMweb Premium

I was at the West Ham/Man U game and went home a very happy Hammer because at last, Pellegrini’s West Ham played as a real team; never mind the arguments about 2 of their goals, some of their passing was absolutely top drawer.

Silly me, I’d actually hoped for some credit for the team I have supported for years but instead all I read was how poor Man U had been on the day (they still could have turned it around at 2-1 had Fellaini scored with his close range header despite being generally off the pace and rather disorganised).

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

I was at the West Ham/Man U game and went home a very happy Hammer because at last, Pellegrini’s West Ham played as a real team; never mind the arguments about 2 of their goals, some of their passing was absolutely top drawer.

Silly me, I’d actually hoped for some credit for the team I have supported for years but instead all I read was how poor Man U had been on the day (they still could have turned it around at 2-1 had Fellaini scored with his close range header despite being generally off the pace and rather disorganised).

And MU fans, wonder why the rest of us, have no time for them!