New Bryford - the Final Countdown.

newbryford

• 2 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

If we come I might hire Kal a Batman outfit  :jester:  :jester:  :jester:

AND

I've already got a witches outfit (from Halloween honest) and I can quickly model a 1:1 broomstick :nono:  :nono:  :nono:

I couldn't find the "grimace" button.......................

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

Hi Mick, do you know which Hall your in yet? I'll have my RM Web badge on hahah

Andy :sungum:

Hi Andy,

Sorry don't know which hall we are in yet. As long as it's one with working heating.

Cheers,

Mick

Ive been spraying up some old Hornby mk2s,so im now thinking of doing loco next :paint:

Thats very Brave Ken, I would have to do about 200 Figures before I upgrade to some down piping, so your guess is as good as mine before I get to an whole coach yet alone a Loco, saying that I have bought all the stuff to do it, so I have all the right tools for the job as I beleif that helps.

No good blowing down the pipe to get paint to drip out the sprayer... lol

Would be able to talk for wik lol

Jamie

Hi Mick,

Sorry I didn't have chance to have a proper chat to you today but thanks for following my request and running 57307 Lady Penelope for me

12254282953_c715172dd6_c.jpg

57307 new Bryford by Swifty11Productions, on Flickr

Not given it a proper going over with the editor but this is what I've done quickly to get a picture out :)

Tom

Tom that's a great pic above, unfortunately I couldn't get near enough because of the crowds.

Mick it was good to meet you at last and have a chat, NB ran great each time I came past, here are a couple of MY pics from today.

post-9335-0-68438000-1391280071_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-34074200-1391280120_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-11125600-1391280152_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-93178400-1391280182_thumb.jpg

Andy :sungum:

was good to see NB unfortunately the 66 had failed when i was looking. That made it feel even more real if only for a moment i think a quick reset and it was away

but im sure the DRS wire crime loco was near i think on standby fantastic layout 

cheers ian 

• RMweb Premium

Thanks to all those that came and said hello at Stafford this weekend. We had some issues with the temperature shift in the hall over the two days and then had TWO point buttons fail Sunday afternoon, causing the CDU to stop working. 2 minutes to find and 10 minutes of temporary running until I fixed it.

Cheers,

Mick

Archived