New Bryford - the Final Countdown.

newbryford

Hey Mick

Dose New Bryford fall under the NW electrification program. Would give you the chance to run 350's on Man airport - Glasgow services and Freightliner 86's and 90's. Just a thought.

It was a pleasure helping you out a Stafford and a great layout to operate and observe. May come over for another play at York.

Carl

• RMweb Premium

Hey Mick

Dose New Bryford fall under the NW electrification program. Would give you the chance to run 350's on Man airport - Glasgow services and Freightliner 86's and 90's. Just a thought.

It was a pleasure helping you out a Stafford and a great layout to operate and observe. May come over for another play at York.

Carl

hi Carl,

Wiring has been considered in the past for NB, but now that First have revealed their livery fro the 350/4's I'm certainly not doing it!!!

Thanks for helping at Stafford - you're more than welcome to come and have a play at York if you're not doing anything......... (or if you get bored playing with your train set - maybe we should swap over?)  :locomotive:

Cheers,

Mick

hi Carl,

Wiring has been considered in the past for NB, but now that First have revealed their livery fro the 350/4's I'm certainly not doing it!!!

Thanks for helping at Stafford - you're more than welcome to come and have a play at York if you're not doing anything......... (or if you get bored playing with your train set - maybe we should swap over?)  :locomotive:

Cheers,

Mick

Already offered our services at York ( we could play musical layouts all weekend!)

• RMweb Premium

Mick, I can't wait for BRM next month mate.....

You've got me worried! Does this month's BRM say that NB is in next month? Photos are done but I need to do some writing,

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

Certainly does Mick. Next issue out 8 May....now where's your pen...

Guess what I'm doing on a two hour plus flight back home tomorrow?

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

Guess what I'm doing on a two hour plus flight back home tomorrow?

Cheers,

Mick

That certainly made the time fly by................. :sungum:

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

Sworn to secrecy! Andy Y is closely monitoring this thread to make sure I don't say too much before the magazine release............. :nono: . :O  :triniti:

Cheers,

Mick

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mick

Carl

Hi Carl,

I've been suggesting he gets some 'knitting' up for some time, but the only leccies he will have on the layout will be dragged!!!!!

Rob

• RMweb Premium

Certainly does Mick. Next issue out 8 May....now where's your pen...

I've just had a copy of the article to proof. I hope you'll be pleased - I am!

Come and say hello at York this Easter weekend.

Cheers,

Mick

Hey Mick

Carl

An overnight project at York? Return threat for yellows on Alderford?

I've just had a copy of the article to proof. I hope you'll be pleased - I am!

Come and say hello at York this Easter weekend.

Cheers,

Mick

I can't wait to read the article mate. I've been following this thread for ages and hopefully I'll be there at York over the weekend as two of my faves are gonna be there ie. New Bryford and Widnes! If I make it I'll come say hi ! :)

I was looking at the article going through design in the office on Monday and it looks great, good use of the images etc and it's a different read!

Out of interest can you tell us how many pages the spread runs to?

Archived