RMweb

Whacky Signs.

Colin_McLeod

• RMweb Gold
24 minutes ago, jcredfer said:

That , looks very much like active job creation...  tusk, tusk!!   🤫

Like when my friend got knocked off his bike by an ambulance, and so they then took him to hospital.  (He was not seriously hurt.)

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

2 hours ago, ChrisN said:

Like when my friend got knocked off his bike by an ambulance, and so they then took him to hospital.  (He was not seriously hurt.)

That's an unfortunate accident and good to know that the ambulance was able to take him to hospital and not committed to another priority shout.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, ChrisN said:

33 minutes ago, jcredfer said:

That's an unfortunate accident and good to know that the ambulance was able to take him to hospital and not committed to another priority shout.

Touting for business?

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, jbqfc said:

incontinace.jpg

I once had to use a pub toilet at night. It was one of those gents toilets with the walls painted with black tar and there was no lighting. In the gloom I saw a row of white objects that being the right height for urinals I went and peed in one. As my eyes gradually became used to0the gloom I spotted that the 'urinals' had taps! The actual urinal was atrough set into the wall.

• Funny 9
  • Friendly/supportive 2

On 25/11/2023 at 20:14, ChrisN said:

I got run over by a mobile library. I was screaming my head off and the driver got out, came round the back and said "SHUSH!"

• Like 2
  • Funny 10

7 hours ago, PhilJ W said:

In the gloom I saw a row of white objects that being the right height for urinals I went and peed in one. As my eyes gradually became used to0the gloom I spotted that the 'urinals' had taps! The actual urinal was atrough set into the wall.

I’ve almost done the opposite in our local Costco. Going into the gents, I saw a long metal trough on the wall, at about the appropriate height. As I approached it, a guy came round from another part of the room and started to wash his hands under an automatic tap over the trough. Very nearly an oops!

Edited by pH
  • Funny 4

• RMweb Premium
24 minutes ago, pH said:

I’ve almost done the opposite in our local Costco. Going into the gents, I saw a long metal trough on the wall, at about the appropriate height. As I approached it, a guy came round from another part of the room and started to wash his under an automatic tap over the trough. Very nearly an oops!

Wash his what? Deltic? Pannier? Class 66? 😉

• Funny 3

27 minutes ago, pH said:

I’ve almost done the opposite in our local Costco. Going into the gents, I saw a long metal trough on the wall, at about the appropriate height. As I approached it, a guy came round from another part of the room and started to wash his under an automatic tap over the trough. Very nearly an oops!

At least you're not this guy.

5 hours ago, TheSignalEngineer said:

Now this is my kind of exercise amongst the ads at the surgery recently.

aerobiccakes.jpg.23a2465c30654e50382665c67503860e.jpg

I bet @polybear would agree, especially if LDC is available.

10 quid for an exercise class that gets negated immediately afterwards with coffee and cake?

• Funny 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1