The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Debs.

I mainly play guitar. I've been in the Pro Music Business since 1967 when I joined Decca Records, I ended up with EMI/Capitol records but mostly on the business side.

Here's a short piece I did for a Splattermovie that didn't get used because it was too "pretty". I wrote, arranged and played guitar and keys.

_Till Death..._ In the Woods 2.3 Bmin.mp3

Best, Pete.

Suppose I better pop in here.

Anyone who knows me, knows music is my job.

Studied at Chethams School of Music, then the Royal Northern College of Music in Manchester, graduating with a BMus (Hons) in Viola Performance.

I work with a couple of Orchestras up hear in the North East, but 9-5 I work teaching Violin and Viola in a number of schools in the Harrogate area, plus Sedbergh School in Cumbria. What started as a couple of schools, couple of days a week, has now turned into 5 full days, couldn't be better!

Tom

• RMweb Gold

Yep, another piano player here! Never taken exams - I'd rather keep it as something to enjoy than to stress over! Been playing for about 10 years I think.

Nowadays I play mainly blues (blues-rock maybe), but I also play some more my own compositions and have written my own songs in different styles.

Here's my latest:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1-VmvmbXL0&list=UUzYGflR9wWB77lIYAQN6PVg&index=3&feature=plcp

or for some of my blues:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97XOe9pjPuw&list=UUzYGflR9wWB77lIYAQN6PVg&index=1&feature=plcp

• RMweb Gold

My other interest in performing Gilbert & Sullivan and their Savoy Operas hence Savoyard! I was always interested at school but didnt do anything again until 20 years later 14 years ago and I got hooked again and being a tenor I got to play all the tenor roles, if you want a laugh here I am playing

Regards,

Peter

I'm still on the lookout for a portable digital piano with pedals. Yamaha, I think.

...... some of my blues:

Listening to this took me right back to the time when I used to play the "Transport Tycoon" game on the PC..... That had blues background music too.

Archived