RMweb

EBay madness

Marcyg

• RMweb Premium

Pardon the expletive, but wtf?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nortern-Rail-Purchase-Journey-Details-X-3-/281996778885?hash=item41a8515d85:g:EiEAAOSwsN9XB3Xk

The photos are so blurred you can't even read the details, are these valid unused tickets?

Whatever it is, it is nowhere as interesting as an Edmondson ticket.

• RMweb Premium
  • RMweb Gold

• RMweb Premium

With sloppy presentations, illiterate and questionable descriptions one has to wonder why do these people bother...!

With regard to the carrots it does say

in the description, better photo coming soon

but that ad went up on Sunday,

it's Tuesday now, how long is soon.

O Gauge Minerva 'E' class Peckett DDC/Sound.

Well, I have not heard of DDC....the replacement for DCC....like Windows 10? ;)

Isn't this a new model, only out this year??

Pardon the expletive, but wtf?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nortern-Rail-Purchase-Journey-Details-X-3-/281996778885?hash=item41a8515d85:g:EiEAAOSwsN9XB3Xk

The photos are so blurred you can't even read the details, are these valid unused tickets?

Used "Purchase" = "receipt" and "Journey Planners" = which trains to take...actually it is "Northern Rail" as well! ;)

Perters Spares do combine postage and packing if you buy more than one item.....but random animals? :scratchhead:

This looks like the Tri-ang Hornby "Mail Set", the description says that a Tri-ang R.342 "Tierwag" car carrier is included...but no photo of this notoriously easy to break wagon!

There is only one bit missing from the "Train"..... :jester:

Comes with the following 

Royal Mail carriage M30224

No hump shunting R342

Sleeping car 2510

Carriage M14052

Train D6930

• RMweb Gold

This looks like the Tri-ang Hornby "Mail Set", the description says that a Tri-ang R.342 "Tierwag" car carrier is included...but no photo of this notoriously easy to break wagon!

There is only one bit missing from the "Train"..... :jester:

We've all being describing the tierwag by the wrong name for all these years, silly me, it's a "no hump shunting", a name I will be using forthwith.

Mike.

• RMweb Premium

Perters Spares do combine postage and packing if you buy more than one item.....but random animals? :scratchhead:

Gaugemaster has a full pot on sale on Amazon for £135, but funnily enough TBA on its own website, so 68p each. I presume Noch's idea was that you go into the shop and choose the one(s) you want... A bit like selling loose sweets.

• Like 1

I've just gone through some of the preceding pages on this thread and realised that a) it's buggered up my cookies. Ebay is going to show me a lot of rubbish now as its suggestions of things it thinks I might be interested in, and b ) some of these things sold! for money! 

Edited by Jongudmund

• RMweb Gold

I've just gone through some of the preceding pages on this thread and realised that a) it's buggered up my cookies. Ebay is going to show me a lot of rubbish now as its suggestions of things it thinks I might be interested in, and b ) some of these things sold! for money! 

Gives you even more material to post on here though.

Mike.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Not a bad idea indeed...as long as you can actually choose your animal (unlike Peters Spares offer above!).... ;)

Probably because all of the pigs have already gone.

Buffers missing good runners directional home made lighting fitted, (Come with free 100 watt bulbs thrown in, lights up the room very well, but a bit hard to read by!)

No bids at 35 quid, after the second time of asking. I wonder why?  :jester: