RMweb

EBay madness

Marcyg

They look like a pair of the old Kirdon model (?). They are quite collectable, but the price is ridiculous. They look like they've been thrown together....

The last one I saw for sale some years ago was £127 and I didn't indulge!

They look like a pair of the old Kirdon model (?). They are quite collectable, but the price is ridiculous. They look like they've been thrown together....

The last one I saw for sale some years ago was £127 and I didn't indulge!

I think they are both MTK with an ex mainline Peak power bogie. I did actually build one of these and it is still running.If he gets the money, I'll have to sell mine, especially as I bought a pair of Bachmann's to replace it.

Mike Wiltshire

I think they are both MTK with an ex mainline Peak power bogie. I did actually build one of these and it is still running.If he gets the money, I'll have to sell mine, especially as I bought a pair of Bachmann's to replace it.

Mike Wiltshire

Whatever they are, they certainly aren't worth the asking price to anyone with any savvy...

Mike Wiltshire

They could well be. Looking more closely, the plastic gears do suggest Mainline and the bends in the body and bogie frames suggest white metal rather than plastic. This probably makes them even less valuable....

Its not just model railway items you need to keep your cursor / mouse under control on. This box of Milk Tray is £3 in Morrisons or you can have it for a penny under £100 - take your choice!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cadbury-Milk-Tray-Selection-Box-360g/302750944997?hash=item467d5ccee5:g:i1cAAOSwoj9bCeDQ

Edited by Butler Henderson

• RMweb Gold

Its not just model railway items you need to keep your cursor / mouse under control on. This box of Milk Tray is £3 in Morrisons or you can have it for a penny under £100 - take your choice!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cadbury-Milk-Tray-Selection-Box-360g/302750944997?hash=item467d5ccee5:g:i1cAAOSwoj9bCeDQ

Perhaps, along with CO2 and lettuce, there is now a world wide shortage of chocolate...

Darius

• RMweb Premium

Perhaps, along with CO2 and lettuce, there is now a world wide shortage of chocolate...

Darius

It includes delivery by action man.

Darius

I can cope with many things, but not a shortage of chocolate! *Shudders*

Edited by Kelly

The SNP Sugar Tax takes effect 

Apparently, if you were to buy something from Gostude on Eabay, you could get the following as feedback....

::: A :::» «::: W :::» «::: E :::» «::: S :::» «::: O :::» «::: M :::» «::: E:::

;)

Or so I have been told.....no....it wasn't me.....honest..... ;)

Edited by Sarahagain