Newbryford's mostly Yellow workbench - "it's a drag, man......."

• RMweb Premium

Can I ask who you got the laser bits from. Making the new log wagons is a project if like to have a go at some time.

Thanks.

Phil

They originally came from Rmwebber Andy7 and his brother, but I think all that were produced have since been sold/used.

Cheers,

Mick

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Can I ask who you got the laser bits from. Making the new log wagons is a project if like to have a go at some time.

Thanks.

Phil

Thanks Mick. Sorry Phil all sold out with very little prospect of anymore. Should we ever knock out anymore I will pm you.

Cheers

Andy

• RMweb Premium

Thanks Mick. Sorry Phil all sold out with very little prospect of anymore. Should we ever knock out anymore I will pm you.

Cheers

Andy

Hi Andy

Thanks for the message and keeping me in mind if you do some more.

Phil

Mick

I know your a busy busy man but I add this link....in case you have a few spare minutes.....I linked him to yours as I suspect if he has not already been here he will really like your work.

MJI of Martinns modifications.

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/84888-martins-modifications-tales-from-the-dining-room-table-older-mark-2-detailing/&do=findComment&comment=1469090

• RMweb Premium

A slight distraction from the normal yellow stuff.

Start with a proper man-sized tin....

post-408-0-19007400-1406313872_thumb.jpg

And this is why.

post-408-0-09799400-1406313877_thumb.jpg

I had about 15 steps and 4 drainage grates to re-paint.

Cheers,

Mick

Edited by newbryford
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Are they steps and gratings yours or do you just go around painting things yellow?

By the way what colour is your car?

Just thought I would ask ;)

Wife's workplace - lots of general public around and ready to trip up on any lump or bump!

And no - car is not yellow

Cheers,

Mick

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Are they steps and gratings yours or do you just go around painting things yellow?

By the way what colour is your car?

Just thought I would ask ;)

My car is more this colour......... (without the grey roof panel)

post-408-0-16912100-1406406093_thumb.jpg

67027 and 66114 being readied for the demo bench at Wrecrail next week.

Cheers,

Mick

• Like 6

My car is more this colour......... (without the grey roof panel)

attachicon.gifdbs red.jpg

67027 and 66114 being readied for the demo bench at Wrecrail next week.

Cheers,

Mick

does the car have DB on the side then ?  :declare:

not a 67/68 fan - 66 are ok but they look mint with the crisp lines as always by you.

Yellow is often used as a warning colour.

How's your driving?

:jester:

Cheers,

Mick

cheeky I have not had an accident in like 20 plus years, i do the most driving in our family....and Kal only complains about my driving on principle....and when he is driven by anyone else at all....i might even receive a back handed compliment. Only received 2 speeding and 2 parking tickets....although the kids hate my 55 in a 60 limit mentality.

On the other hand I have gone 20 miles the wrong way around the M25 be cause i was too busy talking to my passenger to notice, my sense of direction (as already mentioned) is appalling .....and I take ages parking the range rover, although the little yellow Peugeot is easy peasy. I have avoided idiots hitting me on 2 occasions, and one time accelerated past a fallen tree in order to avoid a collision. Now if you want to see danger.....you should see me on horseback. Horses love to gallop.....and at one time so did I. I used to ride the most dangerous horses in the stables, and have exited the saddle in a number of ingenious ways........and Kal almost 'bought' me a retired charger. My car insurance is only  couple of hundred pounds so clearly the insurers think I'm a decent driver.

• RMweb Premium

yer devil.... :devil:

are u taking a layout to Wrecrail? or some of your nice  :butcher: locos???

Stock including locos. I should have a couple of DBS red 66/67 with transfers over the ribs especially for Kal.

post-408-0-68381400-1406581828_thumb.jpg

post-408-0-94309100-1406581832_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Mick

• Like 5

cool will need a good look....make sure you nab some chairs.......I'll make sure i got room on my iPad to video while you talk :sungum: so i don't forget anything.(unless your shy)

it's the same place as last time?

I wonder if they plan to do ice creams if it is hot?  :sungum:

• RMweb Premium

cool will need a good look....make sure you nab some chairs.......I'll make sure i got room on my iPad to video while you talk :sungum: so i don't forget anything.(unless your shy)

it's the same place as last time?

I wonder if they plan to do ice creams if it is hot?  :sungum:

Yes, Wrecrail is at the same place as last year - full details here

Forecast isn't as good for the weekend - probably good for us indoors as there's a lot of glass!

Cheers,

Mick

• Like 1

Lovely meeting up with you again...always informative.  Some excellent insight, as usual, into the background of your work. Loved seeing the other Le Chat graffiti, sad to here the artist is dead, but you have captured a piece of his spirit, with those wagons.

Loved the SE..Vices....... :jester:  :jester:  :jester:

And once again thank you for sharing how you achieve some of the more awkward decal work. Hopefully that will help us avoid some of the pit falls. :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum: