Trebudoc in O Gauge, Videos, page 28, 29, 31 to 33 + 36

Andrew P

Hello Andy (Alias Dudley - Old Lune - Old Fa*t etc etc) Whoever you are today ?, l think the platform has made a big difference to the overall look of the station (as l told you months ago) Haha, you still need to put some rodding to the ground signals, and then old man l think you've cracked it, its DONE then on with your  'N' gauge venture,

Cracking layout.  George (Alias Pete Haha)

Edited by georgeT
  • Like 1

I ahave also painted the platform edge as requested by many people, the Station Master has just had it re painted for the Best Kept Station Contest. hahahaaa

Andy

Andy

Are you going to have some hanging baskets on the lampposts, surly that would seal Trebudoc as best kept station  :no:

Cheers Don, Duncan and George, I must admit, it is an improvement.

Now then young Billy :O  HANGING BASKETS, I only have one word to say to you young man,  and that is, COME AND DO IT YOURSELF THEN, :nono: :nono: :beee:

O.K. it was more than one word, but it is one step too far. :no: hahhahaheeheheheee

Andy.  :sungum:

• Like 1

Cheers Don, Duncan and George, I must admit, it is an improvement.

Now then young Billy :O  HANGING BASKETS, I only have one word to say to you young man,  and that is, COME AND DO IT YOURSELF THEN, :nono: :nono: :beee:

O.K. it was more than one word, but it is one step too far. :no: hahhahaheeheheheee

Andy.  :sungum:

Well I'm sure theirs room for them you can even get a figure of a man thats meant to be someone lighting the gas lights with a long pole that could be adapted to look like a watering pole, I'm sure it would be seen as innovative for your modelling era  :locomotive:

Well I'm sure theirs room for them you can even get a figure of a man thats meant to be someone lighting the gas lights with a long pole that could be adapted to look like a watering pole, I'm sure it would be seen as innovative for your modelling era  :locomotive:

Did you want me to get the man lighting the lamp to have a light going through a fiber optic tube to he bulb at the end as well? :no:

A????????? :sungum:

• RMweb Gold

Did you want me to get the man lighting the lamp to have a light going through a fiber optic tube to he bulb at the end as well? :no:

You could talk yourself into this..

Don

Andy

That sounds like a great idea. You also need to find a way of him appearing just at the right time to light them as well. You can't leave him there all day can you :jester:

Duncan

• RMweb Premium

You just know that Wordsell Forever (Paul) would rise to that challenge :D

He made 4mm scale chips, for God's sake !!!!!

• Like 1

Andy- you've inspired me. Takes alot to get me itching to build something. But 0 gauge is ticking all the boxes.

Trebudoc Is wonderful!!

No doubt I'll be pestering you for advice soon enough :-)

All the best Andy.

Jack.

Andy- you've inspired me. Takes alot to get me itching to build something. But 0 gauge is ticking all the boxes.

Trebudoc Is wonderful!!

No doubt I'll be pestering you for advice soon enough :-)

All the best Andy.

Jack.

Thanks Jack, nice of you to say, and as for advice, don't be afraid to ask either George or myself anytime. WE MAY GET IT WRONG THOUGH, hahaaaaa

Andy.

• RMweb Premium

Are you kidding? You seem to start a new layout every week :D

Hee Hee! Bet you wished you'd gone for the hanging baskets now, don't you? :)

Bill - Flower-Power Lune

Hee Hee! Bet you wished you'd gone for the hanging baskets now, don't you? :)

Bill - Flower-Power Lune

Andy would also have to find away of making the puddles under the baskets appear & disappear after watering.

That should give him something to think about  :locomotive:

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Hey Andy....

This thread is almost at 40 pages - are you trying to produce a mini-me of KL?  :O

I notice the Lunesters have been here in their droves. There is no escape, as I well know. Even creating the Lounge only threw them off the scent for a few days!!

Keep posting the videos - that'll keep 'em occupied and give you the chance to flee from Derbyshire!!  :sungum:

And yes, Billy's idea is a good one. I may not have grass - yet - but I expect to see those puddles!!  :jester:

Desperate-to-escape Lune...

Edited by Physicsman
  • Like 1

Hey Andy....

This thread is almost at 40 pages - are you trying to produce a mini-me of KL?  :O

I notice the Lunesters have been here in their droves. There is no escape, as I well know. Even creating the Lounge only threw them off the scent for a few days!!

Keep posting the videos - that'll keep 'em occupied and give you the chance to flee from Derbyshire!!  :sungum:

And yes, Billy's idea is a good one. I may not have grass - yet - but I expect to see those puddles!!  :jester:

Desperate-to-escape Lune...

Jeff

He cant escape, even when he flees over the border to Mansfield with Trebudoc, I am planning to follow him there  :no:

I will report back on his lunacy  :sungum:

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Right - well I'll stay "way up North". It's too cold for you lot to head up here.....

Andy - I offer sanctuary. Now where is the man when you need him? Probably playing with his fibre optics!

Can't blame him - Trebudoc at night is sensational. If I turn the lights off I'll break my neck falling down Lune Fell!

Jeff

Edited by Physicsman
  • Like 1