Trebudoc in O Gauge, Videos, page 28, 29, 31 to 33 + 36

Andrew P

Cheers Fatmac and Ray,

The decoders in the Pannier and Ivatt are from South West Digital, and because they are small motors I can get away with a normal OO chip.

However I have fitted a Bass Reflex Speaker into the Pannier and the speaker that should have gone into the Pannier has been wired in series with the normal one in the Ivatt and STUFFED DOWN THE BOILER BACK TO BACK, so that the sound comes out through the chimney and from underneath the chassis, AWSOME :sungum:

I do not know what is in the Prairrie as I bought that S/Hand Chip fitted.

All the best Andy, 

heers Guys, George has suggested that I do one more video giving a closer look at the stock that is used, and a detailed explination of the Locos and wagons etc. so watch out for video 2 and a HALF, hahaha

Andy.

Hi Andy

Just been catching up on here and congratulations on those videos, they are excellent.

It is really good to see how it has all come together and the scenics especially your backscene are very good. No wonder you were quiet for so long.

Great stuff.

Evening Billy, Jim and Ray, thanks for you approval of the video footage , it wasn't easy trying to keep the camera on the loco and work the controller making sure I hit the right buttons for the right sounds, never the less it was all good fun.

Cheers.

Andy

Hello Andy, Here's the final video 'Part Four'

Andy

As usual I'm doing things ar*e about face, watched Trebudoc 1 & 2 running video's first, just caught up with the first four, again really useful stuff  will call back again & watch them over when I get on to scenic's, will also get Mags my other half to have a look as she is very involved in building the scenic's. I am trying to get her to sign up and join in, maybe one day she will.

Big thanks to George too

Hi Andy

Enjoyed watching last video

Is there anything else you are doing to layout or are you finished.

Hugh

Hi Hugh, glad you liked the Videos, I only have the Signal Box interior to fit,Platform Lamps, Benches and things like the Fire Buckets and  Station Staff etc

Cheers Andy.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Hi Hugh, glad you liked the Videos, I only have the Signal Box interior to fit,Platform Lamps, Benches and things like the Fire Buckets and  Station Staff etc

Cheers Andy.

Oh just the bits and pieces that make it come alive then :good:

Don

Don

Don

Hi Don, yes just little bits , but they are the things that make all the difference to a layout, once thay are on I will call it complete, NO I CAN'T, I forgot I still need the Dapol Signals when they become available.

Cheers Andy.

Hi all, re post 821, I managed to get all the bits I wanted at Stafford today to finish off ready for its first showing in the NEW FORMAT at the Syston Club show over the weekend of the 16th / 17th Feb.

I will try and do a video giving an insite to the Locos and Wagon fleet this coming week.

Cheers for now Andy. :sungum:

Cheers Duncan,

Well the next installment of T is a few pics of my mate Lee's  (VTR Trucker) Pannier Tank from last Friday night. Ii is a Tower Models with Sound and is very beautifull and runs as good as it looks.It also made a nice change to have some genuine GWR on here.

Andy.

Edit,

The pics have not loaded in the order I wanted them in, they have loaded numerical, HAS THE SYSTEM CHANGED?

or is it me?

post-9335-0-94054300-1359888639_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-44765700-1359888676_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-38572500-1359888699_thumb.jpg

post-9335-0-07406600-1359888742_thumb.jpg

Edited by Andrew P
  • Like 11

Quote: Andy.

Edit,

The pics have not loaded in the order I wanted them in, they have loaded numerical, HAS THE SYSTEM CHANGED?

or is it me?

Hi Andy

Pictures always upload in numerical or alphabetical order. The way to ensure the order you want is to rename (i.e. 1.jpeg) or add the number to the image (i.e. 1_image.jpg, 2_image. jpg, etc).

Excellent pics as usual. Even I'm beginning to like (almost!) green loco's!

Bill (The Other Old Lunester)

Edit,

or is it me?

Hi Andy

Pictures always upload in numerical or alphabetical order. The way to ensure the order you want is to rename (i.e. 1.jpeg) or add the number to the image (i.e. 1_image.jpg, 2_image. jpg, etc).

Edit,

or is it me?

Hi Andy

Hi Bill, Its strange that I have NEVER had that problem with the up load before, I have always picked and chosen which order I wanted the pics in. Maybe it has always been LUCK before.

Even Older Old Old Lunie :sungum: