Trebudoc in O Gauge, Videos, page 28, 29, 31 to 33 + 36

Andrew P

Andy,  Who makes the buffer stops on 'Trebudoc'  ?  :scratchhead:

Hi George, mine are Skytrex and are White Metal, but Peco do the same ones in Plastic at about a quarter of the price and once painted and weathered you cant tell the difference.

Andy.

Hi Andy,

Great video tutorial, but i'm sure it's your years of experience rather than your 'Bodgeit' attitude that gives you great results. Will have to give this a try.

Ray.

PS I noticed your post on GWR - she's bought another engine!!!!

• Like 1

Very useful and interesting video. Quite timely for me as I was wondering how best to "bulk up" an initial covering of static grass.

Do you ever go over the grass with a vacuum before the pva has completely set to get all the fibres upright? I've seen some people say you should do this but I've never tried it.

Julian 

Very useful and interesting video. Quite timely for me as I was wondering how best to "bulk up" an initial covering of static grass.

Do you ever go over the grass with a vacuum before the pva has completely set to get all the fibres upright? I've seen some people say you should do this but I've never tried it.

Julian 

Hi Julian, I have vacumed before the PVA has completely dried but give it at least an hour to get a hold, and I hold the nozel about an inch away from the grass, I have also put static on top of static, i.E. long bits in patches over short bits for rough ground cover.

I Hope this helps,

Andy.

I'm amazed that you can't see the great big gobs of PVA you used. The result shows that you don't need to over-think scenery - just do it and if the result is not quite right, go over it again. Lovely work.

Hi Ian, Good to hear from you again, I hope you are well.

Yes I don't worry to much about how I do things like scenery, as I said in the Video I AM A BODGER, and I fly by the seat of my pants, just as I did in the two back scene painting Videos, I play it by ear and see where it takes me.

Glad you liked it.

All the best Andy.

The difference Andy is the angle.

Just one question, how is the ground signal controlled :jester:

Duncan

Hi Duncan, the ground Signal is controlled through a thought process, you imagine it has mooved and in your mind it has, sod everybody else :butcher: 

• Like 2

I ahave also painted the platform edge as requested by many people, the Station Master has just had it re painted for the Best Kept Station Contest. hahahaaa

Firstly the original white line

post-9335-0-94609800-1360743970_thumb.jpg

and now the thinner one

post-9335-0-07270100-1360744181_thumb.jpg

Andy

• Like 10