GeorgeT's (7mm Workbench) TPO

The utility van is almost done now just need to see to the window bars, also needed to make some room on the workbench for the spray booth, so l built a small table top to match the bench....

post-7716-0-62731300-1522101019_thumb.jpg

post-7716-0-26750200-1522101111_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Spray booth looks very good up there George, I wish I had room to set mine up permanently over the Bench in my Shed.

Nice work on the Southern Van as well mate.

Morning Bud, Yes l have got to remember to line the booth with old newspaper before spraying anything this time its amazing how dirty they get if you don't ? ...

That K10 looks fantastic! Been a while since I checked up on this thread, excellent as per usual!

Thanks for the kind words Jack makes it all worth while, next project will be a wide cab T9 so l am searching for photos and drawings.

• Like 1

The van does look nice.  However, can I be a pedant and say that it should have screw link couplings? :dontknow:

John

Morning John, Thanks for that , l will be going to the O gauge show at Leigh next month and will hopefully get the couplings and the correct buffers ? ...

Whose spray booth is that George. Something i must get as i'm always getting stuck waiting for good weather to spray outside or in the garage. 

Hello Ray, Just type in model spray booth on the famous auction site and you will find them £35 - £60 they are great and this is my second one (the other one was filthy with over spray) good value and spot on for the odd spraying job, l changed the supplied hose with 4" one from a tumble drier for £5 more flexible and longer...l have mine set up all the time in my workshop, very handy,,

• Like 1

Hello Ray, Just type in model spray booth on the famous auction site and you will find them £35 - £60 they are great and this is my second one (the other one was filthy with over spray) good value and spot on for the odd spraying job, l changed the supplied hose with 4" one from a tumble drier for £5 more flexible and longer...l have mine set up all the time in my workshop, very handy,,

Wise move using a replacement hose as I found the supplied one to mine rather inflexible but a replacement tumble dryer one far better.

Grahame

Wise move using a replacement hose as I found the supplied one to mine rather inflexible but a replacement tumble dryer one far better.

Grahame

Hello Grahame, l too found the pipe supplied was a waste of time, much better with the flexi tumble drier tube...

Excellent work, as usual George. I look forward to seeing you tackle the T9, as I'd eventually like a Finney7 one?!

Regards, Deano.

ps Congratulations on Page 100!   :good:  :good:

Hello Deano, Thanks, nice to have you on board with my builds l have looked at the Finney 7 locos and they are very nice indeed l would love the un-rebuilt W/C one day ?...

• Like 3

Building a W/C? I thought you already had an inside Loo mate, hahhahah :no:  :sungum:  :sungum:

I though about that too Andy, glad it was you that said it !

G

I really dislike the term unrebuilt. They are either rebuilt, or they are just plain WC's. every other loco is its class or its rebuilt class. Why does unrebuilt have to be added to the Bullied pacifics. Rant over.

I would like to build one too, but unless someone pays me to do it I am unlikely to. Just bought their M7 and saving up for when the K10 comes out.

Edited by N15class
  • Like 2

Hi Peter, l don't know the answer to that, so l would like to build an original west country No 21C104  'Yeovil' in malachite green with the three yellow lines, also a nice bit of kit arrived this morning from    GW Models...

post-7716-0-37390900-1522252771_thumb.jpg

post-7716-0-21404100-1522253037_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Hi Peter, l don't know the answer to that, so l would like to build an original west country No 21C104  'Yeovil' in malachite green with the three yellow lines, also a nice bit of kit arrived this morning from    GW Models...

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkksssssssssssssssss    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :no:

ORRID :scared:

Edited by Andrew P