Black Country Blues

Indomitable026

It’s only a couple of hours over to Stafford, so once arrived loading commenced straight away.

post-8734-0-98701100-1547912310_thumb.jpeg

As a minimum I wanted to take the two end boards, this would allow me to start to work out the connections to the new fiddleyard boards. However it soon be came apprent we should be able to take three boards.

post-8734-0-62013000-1547912494_thumb.jpeg

We also realised that we could fit one of the deep boards in the truck. Bonus

post-8734-0-32128900-1547912604_thumb.jpeg

With a bit of shuffling we were able to get three boards in the trailer, so that was 4 out of the 5 main boards.

post-8734-0-40916200-1547912697_thumb.jpeg

In the end we got everything in apart from one main board and the upright fascias, far better than I was expecting - I thought it was going to be at least two trips.

So the question is, what am I missing.

• Like 10

No initiative some people, a perfectly good set of roof rails going begging, would have, (or "of" for those so blighted), saved a second journey.

Mike.

The missing board three on the roof rack?

It was raining a little and I need to try and keep the scenery all the same colour if I can...

It’s not like living in Spain, Goldie

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

It's good to see that BCN will be resurrected as I never got to see it first time round and it really evokes the time and area I'm familiar with.

Will you keep with the 'blues' era (as that would be my favourite)? Any plans for future shows?

• Like 1

It's good to see that BCN will be resurrected as I never got to see it first time round and it really evokes the time and area I'm familiar with.

Will you keep with the 'blues' era (as that would be my favourite)? Any plans for future shows?

BCN - love it...

Yes, nothing changes, same era - everything

• Like 3

• RMweb Gold

The missing board three on the roof rack?

It was raining a little and I need to try and keep the scenery all the same colour if I can...

It’s not like living in Spain, Goldie

You've obviously never been to Spain between October and February then?

Mike.

aka Goldie Rusty.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

One letter out of place - ONE LETTER - that's all... :P I must have been subconsciously thinking of the canals (a good excuse) or my fat finger hit the wrong letter (more likely, I am using a phone keypad).

I am glad it will stay in the blue era. :D Just need to get to see it somewhere.

• Like 2