Members Day 2012

Andy Y

Badges

Right - here's the names so far (Thanks, Andy) in no order whatsoever. Could you check and PM me omissions and/or corrections, please.

• Name - - ForumName or layout
  • Tom - - Abbotswood Junction
  • Mark - - Abbotswood Junction
  • James - - Abbotswood Junction
  • Phil - - Abbotswood Junction
  • David - - dwhite4dcc
  • Tom - - Tom F
  • Emma - - Fay Singpoint
  • Mike - - Sidecar Racer
  • Stu - - cornishexcile
  • Andy - - Andy Y
  • Wendy - - RMweb Widow
  • Gill - - RMweb Slave
  • Jane - - RMweb Slave
  • Chris - - Chriswright03
  • Harry - - RMweb Gopher #1
  • Kieran - - RMweb Gopher #2
  • Ian - - Ian
  • Gareth - - Trains 4U
  • Ian - - Traction
  • Tim - - Tim Hale
  • Tim - - Tim Easter
  • Bill - - Bill Jones
  • Paul - - Dzine
  • Anne - - Mrs Dzine
  • Mike - - The Stationmaster
  • June - - Mrs Stationmaster
  • Andy - - Two Tone Green
  • Jill - - Mrs Two Tone Green
  • Paul - - Worsdell Forever
  • Mike - - 49395
  • Geoff - - Geoff Cook
  • Damian - - Indomitable026
  • John - - Old Gringo
  • Mark - - Mark Forrest
  • Andy - - wagonbasher
  • Nigel - - Avonside1563
  • Andi - - Dagworth
  • Julia - - -missy-
  • Andy - - 2mm Andy
  • Bryn - - Bryn
  • Steve - - Pixie
  • Craig - - Craigwelsh
  • Phil - - Phil Gollin
  • Richard - - Mudgmagnet
  • Joanna - - Mrs Mudmagnet
  • Liam - - Mudgmagnet Jnr
  • Andy - - Andrew P
  • Ian - - RedgateModels
  • Richard - - DickyW
  • Steve - - Steve1980
  • Chris - - ChrisMRL
  • Stephen - - Stephen Warner
  • Neil - - Blackrat
  • Brian - - Taz
  • Nick - - Brinkly
  • John - - Coombe Barton
  • Sandy - - Mrs Coombe Barton
  • Tom - - Tom E
  • Stewart - - 45156
  • Matt Wallace - - Blockwall Junction
  • Dave - - Unravelled
  • Chris Foren - - chrisf
  • Paul - - ZippyHg
  • Jon - - Jon020

Score thus far - 62 people. Production is starting soon.

I'll do the next run on Thursday evening as we'll be packing up to travel on Friday, so last prior entries by about 7pm Thursday, please. Any others we'll do them at the show.

[Edit] Doncha just love Microsoft for thinking for you - NOT!!!

[Edit 4] Corrected 1 and added 3

[Edit 5] Added 3 corrected 2

[Edit 6] Corrected 1

[Edit 7] Corrected one more. I'll stick at this tonight (62) and any more will be dealt with on Thursday, then any more at the show. I'll keep collecting via PM. Thanks to all for making the job easier.

[Edit 8] OK one more - added 1 - (63)

[Edit 9] And add another (64)

• RMweb Gold

I'll have supplies of Carrs Solders and Fluxes, Tortoise point motors, DCC decoders, Swann-Morton blades, styrene sheet and various other goodies. There will also be a Gras-Master that you can play with. Bring plenty of cash or your cheque book!

• RMweb Premium

Train/bus booked, puppy being looked after by 30747, car parking at this end sorted, name badge ordered - I'm really looking forward to this event so much, and to meeting as many RMWebbers as I can - I may bring along a loco that needs a bit of fettling in the hope that somebody can help me with it? It's a Mainline Royal Scot with a noisy can motor that I bought second hand. Probably just needs opening up and a bit of lubrication, then a run on up and down (at least that's the hope?)

Don't think I have missed them, but what about timings. What time does the place open for setting up etc ? Thanks

Mr Y, your needs have been taken care and will be delivered to your hand and hopefully this year it will stay in your hand and not consumed by some dog.

and hopefully this year it will stay in your hand and not consumed by some dog.

Thank you sir! I better not add to the comment for fear of a slap. ;)

If anyone needs a life from the Monmouth/Ross-On-Wye area,

I did know someone from Chepstow who needed to get one. ;)

When I posted that I would not be going to Hartlepool I meant to infer that I will be coming to Stafford! Apologies if this was too cryptic, and for disappointing anyone who nurtured the hope that I would stay at home this time. Fat chance of that - I get to bring my coalition partner Tim = Tim Easter, plus bag and baggage.

I do have a badge already but I wouldn't mind a new one if it's going [Chris Foren - chrisf, please, John]. Mass badge wearing is something I've been banging on about for ages. It makes sense, for how else are inmates to recognise one another when not yet acquainted? Telepathy? I'd like to add my thanks to John = Coombe Barton for his efforts.

Chris

Just like exhibitons surely Members Day has to be planned round something? tehehe

The truth is that Highclere was roughly where Pen Y Bont is on the plan until it dawned on me that the 2FS table would be opposite the bar. Now I'm no rocket scientist but.......

• RMweb Gold

Don't think I have missed them, but what about timings. What time does the place open for setting up etc ? Thanks

Mr Y, your needs have been taken care and will be delivered to your hand and hopefully this year it will stay in your hand and not consumed by some dog.

Well some of us will be there slaving away on Friday night. As for the other business Charlie will not be attending so the Barra Brith 'should' be safe unless Mrs Y secretes some of it in my bag again!

Hopefully manage to have a natter about all things O gauge this time Andy.

Regards Chris

I'll be up in the house on wheels on the Friday so if time permits I'll stop by on the Friday to help and drop a few things off as well if possible.

What time will you be about, I expect to be up there for around 4 depending how long it takes to cross the border. is it free to get into England ?

If I dont make it Friday, what time Saturday?

I can also hand over the Bara Brith as well so may be there is a chance it will maker it to his home this time directly and not via some other sticky mitts.

I'll be up in the house on wheels on the Friday so if time permits I'll stop by on the Friday to help and drop a few things off as well if possible.

What time will you be about, I expect to be up there for around 4 depending how long it takes to cross the border. is it free to get into England ?

If I dont make it Friday, what time Saturday?

I can also hand over the Bara Brith as well so may be there is a chance it will maker it to his home this time directly and not via some other sticky mitts.

I should be around on site from about 6.30pm on Friday and 7.30am on Saturday. If you follow Offa's Dyke up a bit and come through Cider country I believe they offer free passage to those carrying cake.

OK Andy, will try to make it over for 6.30'ish.

Swansea is local to us in St. Davids, not much more going west.

Sorry, cannot oblige, going up the coast road and then east over to cider country and across the dyke to avoid the border guards.

• RMweb Gold

Just stand well down wind and avoid the backblast!

We go off worse than a Charley G or for you 'vets' out there a Wombat! ;)

Upwind Ratty, for Gods sake, upwind!

Firing CG 84mm was like putting your head into a vacuum, it pulled your cheeks around to your ears...........and the noise!! WOT?

Regards

Richard

... our bouncer will stick a badge on you and you're away. :)

We've got a bouncer..!? Wow.... who are we trying to keep away? Do we have groupies now ? :sarcastic:

I'll get my coat.

Archived