Members Day 2012

Andy Y

I'm still putting off loading the car up. :)

Called in at the hall on the jobs run and everything's sorted with security for getting through the gates to optimum unloading points for the larger exhibits this evening.

Would require a trip into the town centre I think; can't think of one which you'll pass enroute.

Besides the one in the town, there is also one at the Junction of the A34 and A5013 (R about ) the Eccleshall road, which comes from J14 of the M6 into Stafford

PS. is there a Mc Donnalds anywhere near?

I MUST have my suasage and egg Mc Muffin! it's an expo ritual!

Cheers!

Frank

It's the wrong side of town Frank; we will however be serving breakfast from about 8.30 - 9.00 for exhibitors and support crews (the now obligatory oatcakes).

PS. is there a Mc Donnalds anywhere near?

I MUST have my suasage and egg Mc Muffin! it's an expo ritual!

Cheers!

Frank

Theres one at the Junction of the A34 and A5013 (R about ) the Eccleshall road, which comes from J14 of the M6 into Stafford

Unless things improve greatly, I may well be "rained off" tomorrow - the M50's currently shut (the entire length!) owing to flooding and I'm not convinced the alternative route will be any better.

I'll check the traffic/weather in the morning...

• RMweb Gold

Ravensclyffe all loaded into a sieve van, ready to head off now.

If you see a blue Iveco Daily with a Ravensclyffe nameplate in the front window making its way to Stafford give us a wave.

Andi

• RMweb Gold

Unfortunately my two compatriots, Black Rat and Brinkly have had to pull out, so it looks like this particular SWAG detachment won't be making it up to Stafford this year :(

• RMweb Premium

Unfortunately my two compatriots, Black Rat and Brinkly have had to pull out, so it looks like this particular SWAG detachment won't be making it up to Stafford this year :(

Bad luck Brian , three less people to take the mickey out of , but more cake for the rest of us .

• RMweb Gold

Car loaded with varoius goodies from Swann-Morton blades to an ECoS - and a cash tin in need of filling... :)

Archived