RMweb

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

Well the discussion in my office always seems to revolve from Forest, recently mown, followed some where by polished concrete..... :nono: Why you would want to keep your garden like that I don't know!

Why is hair removal so popular? as Porcy mentions there are stages of life

As a baby your encouraged to put on weight from the mid twenties your told to lose weight... then in the 70s to 80s your told not to change or put on a little extra.. to ninties when who cares! 

As a child only hair on the head...teenage years... hair in required places... then shave it off....wax etc....in the twenties. through 40's to 50's who cares.... the it is back to trying to hold onto it!!! 

Wow this will produce a better comb over for some people! Might need s bit of product to hold it up... otherwise he will be blinded by all the hair and take on the look of a sheep dog! 

Apart from when I've got my polishing mop out, I wax lyrical all of the time.

Some waxing yesterday.

attachicon.gifWaxing lyrical.jpg

P

Interesting number plate, TLB666.

Terrifyingly Large Breasts and the "Number of the Beast" (also known as the Sign of the Devil). Somehow a North American culture comes to mind.

I find a machine is very useful for juicing the packages of fruit that I have available. I suppose the users of these machines believe that money grows on trees, but the trees I have produce little packages of fruit that are quite hard to press with your bare hands!

• Like 1

I find a machine is very useful for juicing the packages of fruit that I have available. I suppose the users of these machines believe that money grows on trees, but the trees I have produce little packages of fruit that are quite hard to press with your bare hands!

There's no mystery to this. "Juicing" is the health food fad du jour. If people think they will live longer, then they will be happy to spend any amount of money on a better version if, in their minds, it improves their longevity.

It's not much different to designer yoga pants for women - even those that will exercise at home in front of a video yogi.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

I've always been concerned about yoghurt pants. I mean, it must run off down the legs, surely?

;)

Apparently things like this only work if you can knit your own yoghurt.Or am I thinking of macramé?

• RMweb Gold

The only use for a juicer that I have is for sorting out the polarity of the live frog points and crossings on my layout.

The trouble is the light really shows it up. Fair enough, they are quite fine filaments, but they're definitely hairs nonetheless.

If she'd been lit from behind, nobody would have said a thing.

"It's only the hairs on a Gooseberry that stop it from being a Grape".

• RMweb Gold
It never occurred to them they could squeeze fruit? Sounds like these investors grew up With too much money already :)

If they want a machine to pulp it then a liquidiser and a sieve? ;) I find people paying $400 plus the packets quite amusing.

• RMweb Gold

Met up with friends in the City today and their daughter bought this T shirt,

post-6968-0-08719700-1492980532_thumb.jpg

Now according to her BMTH is the band Bring Me The Horizon, but to me it's always meant Bournemouth ;)

So I looked up their lyrics and it's curiously appropriate ;)

post-6968-0-82662900-1492980541.jpg

I may have added something ;)

• RMweb Premium

I wouldn't have said Bournemouth = Hell. Pokesdown maybe, as it's the arse end of the universe, but not Bournemouth. Well, not quite... ;)

Edited by Ian J.

• RMweb Gold

I'll send it to their tourist departments as an idea as a new slogan :)

I wouldn't have said Bournemouth = Hell. Pokesdown maybe, as it's the arse end of the universe, but not Bournemouth. Well, not quite... ;)

You've lived away too long and forgotten the traffic ;)