The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

5 hours ago, Junctionmad said:

Only If you conflated “ firmament “ with flat earth of course

Not in NIV translations:

The heavens declare the glory of God;
    the skies proclaim the work of his hands

I can't go past "A man whose allegiance is ruled by expedience".

Edited by Ozexpatriate
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold

Er guys we are straying towards religion and all its interpretation so let’s just leave it before it gets outa hand  ;)

sorry but a vague statement like ‘think about it’ is bound to get guesses at what you meant on here at the best and an argument soon after ;) 

• Like 3

On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 13:25, Rugd1022 said:

Good news, a remake of the Gerry Anderson series 'UFO' is now in the post production stage, rather than using CGI the special effects team have resorted to the old school method using scarily realistic models...

post-7638-0-14532200-1545571537_thumb.jpg

Well that's restored a hopeful smile to my face.

Yesterday was Pancake day of course, so we celebrated in standard fashion with the addition of a  few friends, lemons, maple and golden syrup, you know how it goes.

Surfeited we drifted into reverie. And UFO came up. Quick trip to Youtube to check out this fondly remembered item. Good when there was action, BAD when there was talking.  There was a lot of talking. Let's hope that the remake has swifter plot progress and plentiful action,  and thus is better attuned to current taste.

• Like 4

• RMweb Premium
15 minutes ago, Coryton said:

image.png.9df9657e92d53ddab3552abba7a083ea.png

Or perhaps I'm showing my ignorance here, the railway really did provide huts for frogmen and the joke's on me for thinking it should be a fogman's hut.

Common crossing hut?

Someone's wasting ink in the labeller!

Guest CLARENCE

This made me smile, especially since we have two of these little devils! He's actually smaller than the cup he won! Best in Show at Crufts, by the way, a Papillon called Dylan.

cruftsdwinner19a.jpg

Dylan1003c.jpgAnd our two---100_2174.jpg.b543008424f228cdc2869b662a67bc2b.jpg

Edited by CLARENCE
Another pic added