RMweb

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Gold

Bir like organic tomatoes.  Can I have some non-organic tomatoes, please...  Seriously, why would a life-form developed enough to manage inter-stellar, never mind inter-galactic, travel ever bother with the likes of us, we're morons. 

• Agree 2
  • Funny 6

16 minutes ago, KeithMacdonald said:

image.png.d7e1e7d777dcfd4c75fef30f06a77e71.png

What they mean is that it contains SOME potato, the rest are the added ingredients thought up by food scientists to improve its shelf life and bulk up the product with cheap plant based filler so it uses the minimum quantity of spud, ie spud comes first on the ingredient list by a whisker....

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

2 minutes ago, Hroth said:

What they mean is that it contains SOME potato, the rest are the added ingredients thought up by food scientists to improve its shelf life and bulk up the product with cheap plant based filler

I cant eat anything plant based, tried some ham last year and spent the following twelve hours uncomfortably cleansing my bowels. People with IBS and other bowel related issues may soon be aware of this, are there any warnings on the package?

Re Aliens are everywhere now, back in 1964 my father saw one which he described as a large silent illuminated spinning disc with portholes, this was above Northdown park in Cliftonville.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, The Johnster said:

Bir like organic tomatoes.  Can I have some non-organic tomatoes, please...  Seriously, why would a life-form developed enough to manage inter-stellar, never mind inter-galactic, travel ever bother with the likes of us, we're morons. 

My favourite gripe is the phrase sea salt, where else would salt come from? Ok some of it is dug out of the ground but that’s just bits of dried up ancient sea. 

• Agree 2
  • Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Premium
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Sidecar Racer said:

blackplague.jpg.267547b52aa8f056495bd5577596dfba.jpg

It didn't disappear, it's still around but can be treated with medicines.

What a moron.

EDIT

There's also a vaccine that is about 75% effective.

Edited by melmerby
  • Like 1
  • Round of applause 2

• RMweb Gold
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Tim Dubya said:

Screenshot_20240329-162701-674.png.2efcca97f8cf80a4d2a65068f40c833e.png

You sure that's Roger?  Because the box says it's Stanley...

Ok, disregard this message, it's already been pointed out that he's Stanley.  If the picture's anything to go by, he's several tools.

Edited by The Johnster
  • Like 2
  • Funny 2