The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Premium

Or as we know her in Oz, Bronwyn Bishop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a fan,

Cheers.

Peter C.

But its important to get to those fund raising events for your political party, even if you're the Speaker and supposed to be bi-partisan.

• RMweb Gold

Going through photos from the last holiday we had, in 1989, before our two boys preferred not to be seen out with their parents, in a  Glasgow Uni flat, self-catering, but with chips and a few battered sausages, from the local chippie - opposite which was an undertakers that had a sale on while we were there, I found this snap which I have always been amused by. (I was actually scanning photos of the Glasgow Transport Museum, then in Kelvin Hall, for another album in my gallery here.)

post-14351-0-85228900-1503871708_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

I had to read this several times to imagine what a funeral director's sale must be like.......

It's a time ago, but I think they had things for sale like the chunky marble flower vases that go on graves and some small statues.

Across the road, the chippie would fry almost everything in batter - sausages, burgers, pizza slices?