The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Premium

Just in time for our summer.

Engineering at its very best.

When you are finished BBQing, and the ice has melted, just pull

the handle down & the fire goes out.

Is this a great country, or what?

post-8022-0-71705900-1504257382.jpg

• Like 6

• RMweb Premium

A Staring Contest: First to Break Eye Contact Loses

Despite the obvious 'charms' that inevitably get looked at, I actually find my eyes drawn back to the model's eyes in that picture... :maninlove: ;)

Only third dognut?

;)

• RMweb Gold

We get that in the house with digital tv & radio - it can be quite fun listening to 'The Archers' with one receiver on analogue and the other on digital as you know what each character is going to say about half a sentence before they say it.  Also the digital receivers are out of sync for some reason so you get the same effect with them.

if you  'live' stream an event from youtube on more than one device, you'll discover there are never in sync there can be many seconds difference. 

Looking for something from Argos. Their website helpfully tells you which shops have the item in stock, and gives opening times.

Apart from the mismatch between 24-hour and 12-hour clocks, I found the last entry here slightly confusing, in a Catch-22 kind of way:

post-6971-0-48757000-1504437935.jpg

• RMweb Gold

Looking for something from Argos. Their website helpfully tells you which shops have the item in stock, and gives opening times.

Apart from the mismatch between 24-hour and 12-hour clocks, I found the last entry here slightly confusing, in a Catch-22 kind of way:

attachicon.gifArgos time.jpg

Probably explains why they have it in stock...